E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > ____________________FLOSS is back - This time, it's an E91!!

05-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #45
FLOSSdesign
Banned
Philippines
Rep
Drives: a Family Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobs619 View Post
sup sup @flossdesign !

Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobe View Post
Man your 335i is the reason I have my 07.

Glad to see you back in an E9x and that E46 is too clean. Keep up the good work and congrats on Super Street.

I'll be hitting you up when I decide to pick up some coilovers and wheels so I get the offsets and spring rates right the first time!

Welcome back!
Thanks for the kind words!!

And if I ever wanna swap seats, you'll be the first to know

and yea, hit me up when you're ready
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #46
Maaarkk
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92/E63

Garage List
2004 E63 645CI  [0.00]
2007 Bmw E92  [10.00]
That e46
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 04:54 PM   #47
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

Sweeeet wagon!!
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #48
Amini77
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White '13 550i

Garage List
2013 BMW 550i  [0.00]
Love your e46, the yellow turn signals grew on me. You got a lot of work to do on that e91!! Welcome back
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #49
2moor
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [9.50]
im a big fan of wagons! so good luck, and you got an amazing color combo. thinking about an f31.... :-l but we shall see.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #50
amanuuh
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi R8

youre backkkk
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #51
TitanLH8
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E91 328xi

Love the E91...looking forward to seeing your mods
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #52
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

sweet
      05-06-2013, 07:03 PM   #53
monkawekrue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: f25 X3 AW

Garage List
damn that was quick. welcome brotha...e46 is beautiful.
      06-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #54
BillLee
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
09 E92 M3  [9.00]
any updates? wish i got a wagon
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 10:13 AM   #55
FLOSSdesignisaLIAR
BUYER BEWARE of FLOSSdesign aka James!
Rep
Drives: James is a liar.

DO NOT BUY THESE TIRES OR ANYTHING FROM FLOSSdesign aka James located in La Crescenta/Glendale!!!

Hey guys, just a heads up... this guy FLOSSdesign / James is a liar and a waste of time! I don't want to waste to much time writing about this DISHONEST SCAMMER, but I thought it could potentialy save other forum members time and hopefully money.

I went to go purchase tires at 9am, a few hours after he posted them for sale.
We had talked via text at around 3am in the morning since he posted them around 2:30am.
I asked the usual used tire questions, such as any patches, plugs or bubbles in the tires, he said no not at all practically new. He said and I quote 'NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER!' He sent me 4 pics of each tire showing a tire depth gauge. Pics looked decent for what they were.

I asked him if he could do any better on the price because I didn't have all $500 available. I had $420. He said the price was low as it is, which was understandable, so I asked my brother to lend me the money and he did. So, then we make a deal to pick up tires for $500 at 9am in La Crescenta/Glendale. I leave Long Beach around 8am, send him a text letting him know I'm on my way. I get a text back saying 'I was just gonna text u right now.. my uncle just called me right now and said he ended up wanting the tires. I don't really wanna sell em to him, but it's family. Im sorry bro.'

I reply with I thought we had a deal and I gave you my word and I thought you had also given me your word? So then he says, he will try to get in touch with his uncle to see what's up... in the mean time I ask him if it was about him wanting/getting more money from some other buyer or his uncle. He said it wasn't really about the money but yes it was because he was vetting 'higher offers'. Since I was already on my way I just wanted to get the tires since I really needed them because my RFTs were really bad. He told me he would give them to me for $600! So then I get in touch with my brother and have him transfer more money into my account. I called him back to let him know that I arranged for the additional $100 and that I would be there in 30 mins. While I was on the phone I asked him a couple questions again to be sure if they were Michelin Pilot Super sports, if there was anything wrong with them at all, and about the DOT tire manufacture dates on the tires. He said they were PSSs and nothing wrong at all. About the DOT tire manufacture dates he said that it didn't matter because 'he works at a dealer and they never care to check and that it wouldn't make a difference'.

I should of just stopped right there and turned back around! But I wasn't thinking straight and I was driving thru traffic!

So anyways, I ask him if it would be OK if I got there a little after 9 since I was in traffic on the 5, and I didn't want to miss him due to him having to go to work or something and he said he 'does this for a living and this is his job.' I said OK cool see you soon

I stop by the bank to get the additional $100 he wanted to essentially hustle me for, but it was cool since I needed the tires and it was a really good deal. Boy was I wrong!

I show up to see some really crappy tires that weren't even PSSs they were PS2s! All the tires had camber wear and looked beat up and really old! Also noticed one the tires sidewall was partially cracked, didnt care to look at the other tires sidewalls! So then I look for the DOT tire manufacturing dates and the 245s showed 4310, which is 43rd week of 2010 and both tires had the same dates. Then I look at the 275s and they showed 1705???!!! 17th week of 2005! LMAOOOOOO! I actually wasn't laughing tho I was pissed! I had a sketchy feeling from the get go and didn't want to get jacked for $600 so I just told him I was gunna pass and left.

SMDH! I couldn't believe this guy and his audacity of being SO DISHONEST!

FLOSSdesign aka James is STRAIGHT UP LIAR AND SCAMMER, who should not be trusted and NO ONE SHOULD EVEN CONSIDER BUYING THOSE TIRES OR ANYTHING FROM HIM!

He actually tried to get me to believe he didn't know they were PS2s, yet he does this for a living and works or worked at a dealership installing tires, rigggghtttt!? I even ask him for the hell of it, so $600 is your final price even though they aren't PSSs? He says yeah! LOL!

I took off! After wasting my dads SUV gas, my time and effort and the whole hassle of arranging for the money originally $500, then the greedy POS bastard wants $600!

People like him should burn in helllll and remember that karma is a biitch!

I created this account just so I can warn the other forum members without associating drama on my real account!
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #56
idrift4wd
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
LOL BLOWN UP. Funny thing is....this isnt the first time someone had a bad experience with floss. looks like hes a POS.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 10:53 AM   #57
FLOSSdesignisaLIAR
BUYER BEWARE of FLOSSdesign aka James!
Rep
Drives: James is a liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
LOL BLOWN UP. Funny thing is....this isnt the first time someone had a bad experience with floss. looks like hes a POS.
SMH, Why am I not surprised!
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #58
Marcadelic
Instagram: @Marcadelic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335is

oh boy!

| New: 2018 F80 M3 | Old: 335i / 335is | Instagram: Marcadelic |
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #59
KwlAznKid
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
gotta say i'm a bit shocked, I've never done business with him before but I definitely have seen him around the car scene... wouldn't take him to be that kind of guy, I guess people aren't what they seem
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #60
JSAN23
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
gotta say i'm a bit shocked, I've never done business with him before but I definitely have seen him around the car scene... wouldn't take him to be that kind of guy, I guess people aren't what they seem
+1. Heard this guy was one of the go-to's for anything wheel related.

Can't wait to see how this thing turns out

Instagram: j_san23
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #61
E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: ESS E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSSdesignisaLIAR View Post
DO NOT BUY THESE TIRES OR ANYTHING FROM FLOSSdesign aka James located in La Crescenta/Glendale!!!

Hey guys, just a heads up... this guy FLOSSdesign / James is a liar and a waste of time! I don't want to waste to much time writing about this DISHONEST SCAMMER, but I thought it could potentialy save other forum members time and hopefully money.

I went to go purchase tires at 9am, a few hours after he posted them for sale.
We had talked via text at around 3am in the morning since he posted them around 2:30am.
I asked the usual used tire questions, such as any patches, plugs or bubbles in the tires, he said no not at all practically new. He said and I quote 'NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER!' He sent me 4 pics of each tire showing a tire depth gauge. Pics looked decent for what they were.

I asked him if he could do any better on the price because I didn't have all $500 available. I had $420. He said the price was low as it is, which was understandable, so I asked my brother to lend me the money and he did. So, then we make a deal to pick up tires for $500 at 9am in La Crescenta/Glendale. I leave Long Beach around 8am, send him a text letting him know I'm on my way. I get a text back saying 'I was just gonna text u right now.. my uncle just called me right now and said he ended up wanting the tires. I don't really wanna sell em to him, but it's family. Im sorry bro.'

I reply with I thought we had a deal and I gave you my word and I thought you had also given me your word? So then he says, he will try to get in touch with his uncle to see what's up... in the mean time I ask him if it was about him wanting/getting more money from some other buyer or his uncle. He said it wasn't really about the money but yes it was because he was vetting 'higher offers'. Since I was already on my way I just wanted to get the tires since I really needed them because my RFTs were really bad. He told me he would give them to me for $600! So then I get in touch with my brother and have him transfer more money into my account. I called him back to let him know that I arranged for the additional $100 and that I would be there in 30 mins. While I was on the phone I asked him a couple questions again to be sure if they were Michelin Pilot Super sports, if there was anything wrong with them at all, and about the DOT tire manufacture dates on the tires. He said they were PSSs and nothing wrong at all. About the DOT tire manufacture dates he said that it didn't matter because 'he works at a dealer and they never care to check and that it wouldn't make a difference'.

I should of just stopped right there and turned back around! But I wasn't thinking straight and I was driving thru traffic!

So anyways, I ask him if it would be OK if I got there a little after 9 since I was in traffic on the 5, and I didn't want to miss him due to him having to go to work or something and he said he 'does this for a living and this is his job.' I said OK cool see you soon

I stop by the bank to get the additional $100 he wanted to essentially hustle me for, but it was cool since I needed the tires and it was a really good deal. Boy was I wrong!

I show up to see some really crappy tires that weren't even PSSs they were PS2s! All the tires had camber wear and looked beat up and really old! Also noticed one the tires sidewall was partially cracked, didnt care to look at the other tires sidewalls! So then I look for the DOT tire manufacturing dates and the 245s showed 4310, which is 43rd week of 2010 and both tires had the same dates. Then I look at the 275s and they showed 1705???!!! 17th week of 2005! LMAOOOOOO! I actually wasn't laughing tho I was pissed! I had a sketchy feeling from the get go and didn't want to get jacked for $600 so I just told him I was gunna pass and left.

SMDH! I couldn't believe this guy and his audacity of being SO DISHONEST!

FLOSSdesign aka James is STRAIGHT UP LIAR AND SCAMMER, who should not be trusted and NO ONE SHOULD EVEN CONSIDER BUYING THOSE TIRES OR ANYTHING FROM HIM!

He actually tried to get me to believe he didn't know they were PS2s, yet he does this for a living and works or worked at a dealership installing tires, rigggghtttt!? I even ask him for the hell of it, so $600 is your final price even though they aren't PSSs? He says yeah! LOL!

I took off! After wasting my dads SUV gas, my time and effort and the whole hassle of arranging for the money originally $500, then the greedy POS bastard wants $600!

People like him should burn in helllll and remember that karma is a biitch!

I created this account just so I can warn the other forum members without associating drama on my real account!
I don't know you and I don't know Floss either, but damn you sound like such a crybaby. Sometimes deals go flawlessly, and sometimes they're a nightmare whether it's the buyers fault or sellers fault. Okay false advertising, I get it I'd be frustrated and angry too especially if I was in the position to borrow cash and someone's car. But from my understanding Floss never took your money, so what's the big deal? This sounds like your first business transaction, and on top of that calling someone a POS, bastard and saying they should burn in hell? GTFO kid, I have no sympathy for you.
      07-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #62
FLOSSdesign
Banned
Philippines
Rep
Drives: a Family Wagon

LOL!!

I bought a used set of LMs with some Michelin Tires on em. Need the LMs only for a project for a customer. Decided to post up the tires for sale. Looked at the tires (brand / model / size). Saw the rear sizes were 275/30r19. From what I know, Michelin PS2S don't make 275/30r19s. So I make a thread assuming that they're Michelin PSS.

So I decide that I'd make a quick sale and post em for $500 and put my email and cell number. Ali over hear has no shame and decides he wants to text me abt the tires at 3am while my whole family is sleeping. I reply back to a few, and then decide to go back to sleep since it's now 3:30am. Ali continues to blow up my phone. And since I'm sleeping and don't reply, he decides to send a $100 paypal paymentto my email I posted on the thread. The funny thing is, that's not even my paypay. Who does that, and just sends money to an email addy and assume that's someone's paypal acct. At this time, I'm already questioning myself if I should even let this weirdo come to my house. And since I have good intentions, I let folks come to my house all the time (which is probably a big mistake, and will never happen again).

The morning comes around, he comes over....cks out the wheels, and tells me that theyre PS2s and NOT PSS. I was surprised bc I looked at the tires and never saw that. So I asked Ali where it said that. So he showed me. The size of thr "PS2" logo was as small as the DOT number.Then he says he doesn't want em and leaves.

30 min later, he's texting me like he's my ex girlfriend. That it was a total waste of time (which I understand, and it was my fault for not dounle checking) and that imma burn im hell, and fuck u, fuck this...!! He kept going on. I apologized and all, but still continued to talk shit to me.

Fellow members, if imma pull a fast one on someone...I wouldn't let someone come to my house to do a transaction. I would do it somewhere ( gas station, starbucks etc...) where I can't be tracked down. But it was a simple mistake and I just bought these tires used from another member. I apologize to the guy, and he took off like a little baby. Some of u guys may know me, and some of u may not...but I do good business and these stupid tires ain't gonna make or break my business. It was an honest mistake!! Ali is just making a small thing so big. Did I waste his time that bad?? Or maybe waste his gas?? Ok, let me give u $20 for the gas u burned. I don't have time to be posting here on this forum telling members the story. I have a business to run. Ali had the chance to tell me how upset he was, instead u just post like a little girl behind a computer screen. And to top it off, u won't even bitch to the rest of the members with ur own screen name. But u know what, I feel good that u spent the time to open a screen name just for me. Shows me how valuable ur time is.

fellas, have a good day...and enjoy the weekend!!

And for those that may not wanna buy from me bc of this, u guys are making a good decision!!

And lastly, my fellow followers, forum buddies, friends, and family... till the next time. See u guys soon and continue to #FLOSS like u do!!
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 05:06 PM   #63
Platinum Child
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Tiag z4mc

Wow, can't believe this guy wrote an essay and created an account just to bash someone who didnt do anything wrong.

I buy and sell a lot of wheels,seeing so many wheels and tires on a daily basis, listing tires is the last of my concern. Ive made the same mistake before, im sure those michelins were the last thing he was worrying about, but he wasnt about to give them away.

How did he scam you? did he take your money?

I've only heard good things about floss, and his wheels are very nice.

It was a misunderstanding. Get over it dude, at least you were educated enough to realize what you were buying....but I guess it was that time of month for this "guy"....
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 05:12 PM   #64
335_MI6
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Child View Post
Wow, can't believe this guy wrote an essay and created an account just to bash someone who didnt do anything wrong.

I buy and sell a lot of wheels,seeing so many wheels and tires on a daily basis, listing tires is the last of my concern. Ive made the same mistake before, im sure those michelins were the last thing he was worrying about, but he wasnt about to give them away.

How did he scam you? did he take your money?

I've only heard good things about floss, and his wheels are very nice.

It was a misunderstanding. Get over it dude, at least you were educated enough to realize what you were buying....but I guess it was that time of month for this "guy"....
This is very true

I just got a set of wheels from floss, he was nothing but honest. I def recommend him
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #65
MrAdams
do a wheelie!!!
Mexico
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 - '72 2002 - '65 Impala

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSSdesignisaLIAR View Post

Clearly your time was not "Wasted", for you to go make a profile and troll his threads means you have plenty of time to spend. From your story it looks like you didn't actually get ripped off or scammed, you didn't hand him any money.

I've known James for a few years, the first set of wheels I got from him, we met at his work. slowly we became friends and I went to his house. The fact that you went to his family's home the first time he met you means he wasn't trying to pull any fast ones. I've seen my share of deals with him and his customers and I see them go both ways, James is always willing to fix the situation to keep his name clear, he has repaired wheels for free for me (things that weren't even his fault) twice. H is a man of his word and I stand behind his work 100%.
I know that this will not affect James negatively because his REAL customers are knowledgeable and know what to look for and what is reasonable.

FLOSS I'll see you tomorrow.
      07-26-2013, 05:52 PM   #66
M3ryder55
Major
Rep
Drives: 15' MW/SO

Wow

This dude is seriously a fucking weirdo. Right when he texted you at 3:30 AM you should've not even dealt with him.

I've know James for a while now and can tell everyone here that he is a stand up guy. If you are selling a shitty product why would you tell anyone where you live. I guess some people have nothing better to do but try to ruin peoples reputation.

I am still trying to figure out how he scammed you if you didn't even buy the tires ????

GET A LIFE ...

Actually get a job, you'll feel better about yourself
Appreciate 0