E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 e90 335i with tasteful upgrades

02-11-2018, 11:22 AM   #1
whyzee125
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Dinan stage 2 335i

2007 e90 335i with tasteful upgrades

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 9,200.00

Item Interest
Selling my 2007 BMW e90 335i. Montego blue with black leather/brushed aluminum trim; sport, premium, and cold weather packages. I love this car so much I've owned it twice. I bought it from the original owner in 2013 and after a year and a half sold it to purchase a ZHP. I regretted it immediately and about a year later I found out the new owner was moving to Texas. I bought the car the same day and have driven it ever since. Very clean and well cared for example now showing 162,000 miles on the clock. Since my re-acquisition of the vehicle, a lot of time and money have been spent on refreshing everything and making sure the car is in need of nothing. It's been tuned with Dinan stage 2 software since new until 157k miles when I replaced the DME and switched over to a Cobb tune since the car was well out of warranty. The Cobb was sold separately and the car currently runs the factory tune but Dinan offers lifetime free reflashes and this can be reinstalled by either me or you if desired. It's unlikely you'll find another in this condition with this mileage. I have receipts for nearly everything and the car drives flawlessly with no issues or hiccups whatsoever. The rear turbo was replaced under warranty due to wastegate rattle and it is still completely rattle-free. HPFP was the newest as of 2013 and I've had no issues. No engine lights, no misfires, long cranks or rough idle. Car runs, shifts, and drives like it has 50k on it.

Recent maintanence/repairs:
-Valve cover gasket
-Walnut blasting of the intake valves
-Index 12 injectors
-Coil packs
-Spark plugs
-New DME
-New Pilkington windshield
-New AC compressor
-Transmission mechatronic sleeve, pan, gasket, and fluid
-Low pressure fuel sensor
-Battery and sensor
-Front and rear brake pads
-Firestone Firehawk indy 500 tires (5k miles)
-DMTL pump
-Upper & lower radiator hoses & coolant flush with OEM BMW coolant

Modifications:
-Tein S tech springs
-Koni orange shocks
-e36 M3/Z4 M bumpstops
-Advan RS wheels with Firestone firehawk indy 500 tires
-BMS 18mm wheel spacers
-Bav Sound stage 1 Logic7 audio upgrade
-OEM replica spoiler
-OEM replica splitters
-black kidney grilles
-Dinan stage 2 software (currently uninstalled)
-Dinan pedals
-Laser jammers placed in grille with hidden toggle switch in the ashtray
-50% ceramic window tint all around
-X-pipe in place of OEM resonator to mimic the coupe's sound (sounds awesome)

Included in the sale is several jugs of Mobil 1 oil and several filters, a jug of OEM coolant, LUX angel eyes, Bosch O2 sensors, spare HID lowbeam bulbs, BMW touch up kit, an LCI trunk lid, a set of interior burl wood trim and more. The only known issues are a slight oil pan gasket leak, sticky passenger door handle when it's hot, and the TPMS light is on because there are no sensors in the Advan wheels. I can have this coded out prior to sale if desired. I also have the Advan wheels for sale separately so I can sell the car on OEM style 162's instead if desired and this will take care of the TPMS light as well. I'm not interested in any trades or lowball offers. This car has been a part of my life for years; it truly makes me sad to see it go but I've bought a 4runner for a bit more practicality.

Appreciate 0
      03-15-2018, 11:48 AM   #2
G3RM4N
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Is this car still for sale by chance? Also are there any photos? Sounds like a sweet ride!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2018, 06:41 AM   #3
whyzee125
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Dinan stage 2 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRamsey View Post
Is this car still for sale by chance? Also are there any photos? Sounds like a sweet ride!
Car is still available! I need to wash it and get some quality pictures for the sale but in the meantime feel free to PM me your number and I can send you what I have on my phone or get some now.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2018, 08:59 AM   #4
idratherbesurfing
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e90 335i Lci

Text me 908 670 2503
Appreciate 0