E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Forum shut down due to legal action.

03-28-2008, 03:51 PM   #23
ShereKhan
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330e M Sport MY20

Garage List
2020 BMW 330e  [0.00]
I think the best thing that could happen is a Facebook group to grow out of the garage's name.

I'm sure the garage wouldn't be stupid enough to take on Facebook.

Sounds like lots of "legal money" down the drain to me.

On another forum (for all motor vendors) I read they do warn of not naming and shaming garages.

I'm a bit suprised that we can name them here.
Long gone -15 Peugeot 308 2.0HDi GT AUTO Magnetic Blue, 10 BMW F10 520D SE Xirallic Imperial blue/Cinnamon Brown, 06 E90 320si - Le Mans Blue - Totally standard specification (Scrapped RIP 12/08/2010), 00 Peugeot 306 2.0 SE Cabriolet, 94 Rover 214 SEi, 91 Fiat Uno 60S Mk2
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2008, 06:38 AM   #24
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShereKhan View Post
I think the best thing that could happen is a Facebook group to grow out of the garage's name.

I'm sure the garage wouldn't be stupid enough to take on Facebook.

Sounds like lots of "legal money" down the drain to me.

On another forum (for all motor vendors) I read they do warn of not naming and shaming garages.

I'm a bit suprised that we can name them here.
There's no reason you cannot have a view of a dealership you have used, & post accordingly.

As with all posts, you need to take responsibility for what you say & take account of the forum rules. If you post defamatory / libellous information about any 3rd party, then you will be held responsible for doing so.
As with all posts, you need to take responsibility for the potential consequences of doing so. I can only do so much to 'protect' you'

If a dealer has caused problems for members, then I'd hope the name of the dealership would be brought up for the benefit of everyone else.

The same goes for 'good' dealerships- member recommendations work far better than other forms of dealership advertising.

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0