E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2009 BMW 335i 6MT

02-25-2019, 10:39 AM   #1
Tommy R
Rep
Drives: E90

2009 BMW 335i 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For Sale: 2009 BMW 335i 6 speed manual transmission

This car is in excellent condition and is adult owned. 6 speed manual transmission, leather, Sport Package, HID headlights (turn with the steering wheel), navigation w/i-Drive, power everything, sunroof, memory seats w/lumbar, power sun shade on rear window, manual sun shades on rear doors, Black Sapphire Metallic paint with beautiful Saddle interior, dual zone A/C, Bluetooth, push button start, alarm w/keyless entry, etc. The engine is a 3.0L twin turbo 6 cylinder N54 and runs great. Car currently has 115,800 miles.

In addition to the factory options, the car has a few tasteful modifications to enhance performance, appearance, and/or reliability: Apex ARC-8 wheels (18x9 & 18x9.5) with Firestone tires (235/40 & 265/35) installed in June ’18, JB4 tuner with Bluetooth connectivity, VRSF charge pipe to replace the factory plastic pipe that is known to crack, TIAL blow off valve to replace the factory diverters which also crack, and BMS oil catch can and air filters. The car is on H&R Sport springs (~1” lower than stock) with factory Bilstein shocks. Wheel “lug bolts” have been replaced with conventional wheel studs/nuts (much easier to use) and the front rotors have been replaced with cross-drilled rotors. Exhaust is all factory. I also have a BMW roof rack with bike rack that will be included with the sale (not shown in the pics).

The car is in excellent condition. No tears on the seats, only 1 or 2 door dings, no cracks on windshield, shifts great, etc. The only issue that needs to be addressed is one parking sensor is not operating properly. The car is super reliable and I’ve recently taken is on multiple trips to Louisiana and Missouri with no issues at all. The only reason I’m selling is because I bought it to use as a company car, but have since decided to sell my truck and the BMW to fund a new vehicle. The truck is sold and now it’s time to sell the car. I only wish I had the budget and garage space to keep this car. It’s been a head turner and is very fun to drive. Any questions please just let me know.

$11,600

Last edited by Tommy R; 03-19-2019 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2019, 05:28 PM   #2
Milan
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Bump for you because 09+ with a manual is really hard to find.
      03-19-2019, 05:50 PM   #3
Tommy R
Rep
Drives: E90

Thank you! Fortunately/unfortunately, it just sold.
Appreciate 0