E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > abs sensor In snow

01-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
TheTal0n
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

abs sensor In snow

So we are having a huge storm in utah. I was stuck in snow and put it in reverse. Then my abs and passenger restraint light came on. Said it was a malfunction with a yellow light. Wheb I turned it odd my steering wheel lock symbol came ob. But started fine. I'm wonder if the sensor is blocked by snow? I have so much snow in my wheel well and inside the rim too. What wheel is the sensor on? Maybe I can poor warm water on it. :/ thanks guys
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2013, 10:49 AM   #2
TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
If drives fine with those warnings on, there's a chance that it's the snow causing it. Same thing happened to me, got the trifecta (ABS, Brake, DTC). Left it in the garage overnight to let the snow melt, drove it the next day and all lamps went away.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2013, 10:51 AM   #3
TheTal0n
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 宝马.e90 View Post
If drives fine with those warnings on, there's a chance that it's the snow causing it. Same thing happened to me, got the trifecta (ABS, Brake, DTC). Left it in the garage overnight to let the snow melt, drove it the next day and all lamps went away.
Sheeet. Im hoping its just that. Yeah drives fine it seemed. Thanks for the speedy response!! Really don't want to spend more.money after christmas. Yikes
Appreciate 0