E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Bypass patched CIC map activation code with lifetime code maps HDD from another car?

03-25-2024, 07:07 AM   #1
tbogdane
Rep
Drives: BMW E91 320xDrive

Bypass patched CIC map activation code with lifetime code maps HDD from another car?

Hi, this was and still is my initial problem "I really need your help guys ASAP, my car is an E91 from 2011 with CIC Professional navigation, from the factory.
I had my CIC nav in bootloop, and sent it for repair. When the service sent it back, the navigation option was greyed out and cannot be accessed. I patched mine with CIC Patcher, I've tried to add VIN to HU with Tool32 but it gives error 19(if I remember correctly) in cmediar(c_fg_schreiben and c_fg_auftag), but it CICR didn't show any error.
Then with FSToolV2 I've added the new certificates. FSC Tools is saying that 1B, 17, 19 certificates are correct, also it show's HU has my car VIN.
The problem is here, before it breaks, the maps were Premium East Europe 2020-1. I've generated lifetime/normal code for this maps, and none of them worked. I than downloaded 2023-2 maps, insert the usb in glovebox, also asked me for activation code, generated lifetime/normal codes for this version, also didn't worked. Also, I tried to create codes with Dr. Gini, but it gaves the same codes as with fsc generator.
"

I've heard that, if I take my HDD out, insert it into a different car, activate the maps with a lifetime code, then, add it back to my car, will bypass that initial map code check. I want to hear from you guys, if anyone knows if this gonna work, before proceeding to do it
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2024, 01:15 PM   #2
evominati
Private
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: E91 320D

If you send me the 1B file and tell me what map you are trying to update to I can generate FSC for you.
      03-26-2024, 01:50 PM   #3
opjose
Major
Rep
Drives: 335xi

The scenario suggested by the OP is not feasible.

One activated image would let everyone use it on their system and do away with the need for patching and codes.

The activation codes are specific to each vehicle for the most part.
Appreciate 0