E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Facelift? LCI? PRE LCI? How many different styles. Help

06-09-2020, 02:05 AM   #1
Swnkgodd
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335I

Facelift? LCI? PRE LCI? How many different styles. Help

I really don't know if I should be asking about this here. But I think it fits into cosmetic. I'm putting it in general too I don't care. I need answers.. I have a 2011 BMW 335i e92 LCI Facelift whatever. And I'm having an extremely hard time finding aftermarket support for the body. Right now I'm simply looking for a splitter and thats proving impossible. When I look MY car up, I get cars that have bumpers that don't match my own. I've attached the best pic I could find to show you all what my front end looks like. Does anyone know if this body style has aftermarket support? Am I able to just off the bumper fascia and replace with one of the other 50 something replicas that are out there? Why is there so many different bumper choices? Why does every single 2011 335i lci seem to have drastically different bumpers? I was told that my fenders and headlights won't line up to replica bumpers because the facelift changed them.. is this true? If so, am I just boned? Do I not get to modify cosmetically? I thought I knew a thing or two until I dove down the rabbit hole. And now I just need help. If anyone knows any bumper replicas or even OE bumpers that will fit my fenders and lights let me know. The whole facelift LCI Bull really messes me up.. I just don't get it. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated
Attached Images

06-13-2020, 03:49 PM   #2
Ali-E90
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 323i (Cdn)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [8.00]
2007 BMW 323i  [8.50]
Make sure you are looking for e92 lci splitters/lips for the standard bumper.

It's not Msport, performance, or any of the other replica options available.