E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Do NOT purchase from e92ttftw - SCAMMER

09-04-2020, 11:32 AM   #1
pyrax
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i N54

Do NOT purchase from e92ttftw - SCAMMER

Hey guys,

Long story short, I purchased a JB4 from a guy on here (same guy from offerup in the pictures) and we agreed on $280 shipped (He offered the $280). I pay him on paypal and a day later he gets to the post office and asks for another $15 to ship the item.

When I tell him we agreed on $280 shipped, he says "okay" and "its shipped man" and provides a fake tracking number for paypal to release my money. Days go buy and he's unresponsive to any email, pm, message, nothing. So I open a dispute with paypal.

He replies immediately and says he didnt ship the item due to "low price" even though he offered that price. He agrees to refund me my $280. A week later I see the refund was "cancelled" on paypal.

I contact support and they tell me that he used an eCheck to refund me my money and he told the bank to cancel it. They had to forcibly remove the money from his account and it is currently being transferred back to me. I will update this thread if I ever see my money again. All in all, don't go near this psycho.
Attached Images