E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > LOL Pic Thread V4 (NO POLITICS)



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-23-2021, 04:18 PM   #17997
Buug959
Captain
Buug959's Avatar
Ukraine
9420
Rep
842
Posts

Drives: 335xi E90, GMC Sierra, VW Golf
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Nova Scotia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
I need this.
They're on Amazon.ca for about $20. (or about $6 at Amazon.com)
__________________
Wha' da ya mean? No brakes never stopped anyone before!
Appreciate 3
Onesie3018.50
Dpc2u8638.50
      11-23-2021, 04:40 PM   #17998
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
10475
Rep
3,160
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
It happens spontaneously when we haven't seen you for a while.
Girlfriend problems and work has been a shit storm. One more day of shutdown and 4 days off. Much needed I might add.

Hope all is well sir.
What ever happened to that nasty troll you shared a cubical with?

Shit-show over here as well. My #1 rockstar, can't live without her, employee put in her 2 week notice. Scrambling to figure out how to hand off her responsibilities and keep the ship floating. At the same time I've got 3 employees who are all grown-ass men in their 40s and 50s and can't seem to get along. Total mess.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2021, 05:11 PM   #17999
3.0L
Colonel
3.0L's Avatar
United_States
5352
Rep
2,044
Posts

Drives: M235i, 18k miles
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

The future is in your hands

.
Attached Images
 
__________________
///M235i | Mineral Grey Metallic | Premium Package | Technology Package | Driver Assistance Package | Dakota Coral Red/Black Leather | Harman/Kardon Premium 360 watt sound system | 8-speed automatic

You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter
Appreciate 6
Murf99314020.50
vreihen168600.50
shannon1546.50
Buug9599419.50
BMWGUYinCO1565.00
DieselOG1644.50
      11-23-2021, 05:19 PM   #18000
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
cmyx6go's Avatar
11567
Rep
1,889
Posts

Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
I need this.
You and me both. Group buy
Appreciate 3
Onesie3018.50
Dpc2u8638.50
BMWGUYinCO1565.00
      11-23-2021, 07:03 PM   #18001
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Lady Jane's Avatar
Canada
33494
Rep
843
Posts

Drives: 2020 X3 and R1200RT
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Atlantic Canada.

iTrader: (0)

The day Billy's sister finally decided to put the bike away for the winter and use the car.




Attachment 2749743

Last edited by Lady Jane; 01-06-2022 at 05:34 PM..
Appreciate 5
vreihen168600.50
shannon1546.50
Admiral408.00
Buug9599419.50
Murf99314020.50
      11-23-2021, 07:04 PM   #18002
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13027
Rep
1,889
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
It happens spontaneously when we haven't seen you for a while.
Girlfriend problems and work has been a shit storm. One more day of shutdown and 4 days off. Much needed I might add.

Hope all is well sir.
What ever happened to that nasty troll you shared a cubical with?

Shit-show over here as well. My #1 rockstar, can't live without her, employee put in her 2 week notice. Scrambling to figure out how to hand off her responsibilities and keep the ship floating. At the same time I've got 3 employees who are all grown-ass men in their 40s and 50s and can't seem to get along. Total mess.
The troll eats out of the palm of my hands now. I was masterful in my approach. It was carefully planned. I'm also our facilities "Lean"/5S Guy. I conducted a series of projects in the front office, made her my Team Lead and let her decide on the colors for the floors and walls. Completely confused her ass, that I would ask for her opinion on anything, after our last bout. Btw, the color palettes she chose from were already arranged by me.....and all various shades of grey.

Basically she felt that her opinion was valued and it completely changed her demeanor toward me. Since then, she asks for opinion on her job responsibilities, offers me cookies and doughnuts (I sidestep that shit. I eat nothing baked with hate.) multiple times a week. Its actually kina nice to have turned the woman I threatened a hostile work environment case with a year ago, to someone who respects me now. I fought fire with flowers. I'm still working on technique, but I've come to realize how to get shit done this way.

I'm hearing employment woes everywhere! Youngest son told me this evening, that his girlfriends nephew is making more starting at McDonald's than my son was making doing body work, after getting his cert. He's pissed.

I hate to hear that about good employees leaving. I remember those days. I don't miss management. Its one if things I enjoy about what I do now. I still lead teams of people and we actually get shit done, but none of them are my employees; not at responsible for them. I won't lie, the positions I keep getting emails about, are getting hard to turn down. When I see one that doesn't involve travel, I may make a move.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
We're Americans. Leave your logic and science witchcraft out of this! Jesus and guns are all we need.
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster10475.00
      11-23-2021, 07:30 PM   #18003
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Lady Jane's Avatar
Canada
33494
Rep
843
Posts

Drives: 2020 X3 and R1200RT
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Atlantic Canada.

iTrader: (0)

Attachment 2749771

Last edited by Lady Jane; 01-06-2022 at 05:34 PM..
Appreciate 13
Dpc2u8638.50
shannon1546.50
Admiral408.00
JJ 911SC9323.50
Buug9599419.50
Murf99314020.50
3GFX711.50
Dino GT22081.00
BMWGUYinCO1565.00
upstatedoc7441.00
DieselOG1644.50
      11-23-2021, 08:02 PM   #18004
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
10475
Rep
3,160
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
The troll eats out of the palm of my hands now. I was masterful in my approach. It was carefully planned. I'm also our facilities "Lean"/5S Guy. I conducted a series of projects in the front office, made her my Team Lead and let her decide on the colors for the floors and walls. Completely confused her ass, that I would ask for her opinion on anything, after our last bout. Btw, the color palettes she chose from were already arranged by me.....and all various shades of grey.

Basically she felt that her opinion was valued and it completely changed her demeanor toward me. Since then, she asks for opinion on her job responsibilities, offers me cookies and doughnuts (I sidestep that shit. I eat nothing baked with hate.) multiple times a week. Its actually kina nice to have turned the woman I threatened a hostile work environment case with a year ago, to someone who respects me now. I fought fire with flowers. I'm still working on technique, but I've come to realize how to get shit done this way.

I'm hearing employment woes everywhere! Youngest son told me this evening, that his girlfriends nephew is making more starting at McDonald's than my son was making doing body work, after getting his cert. He's pissed.

I hate to hear that about good employees leaving. I remember those days. I don't miss management. Its one if things I enjoy about what I do now. I still lead teams of people and we actually get shit done, but none of them are my employees; not at responsible for them. I won't lie, the positions I keep getting emails about, are getting hard to turn down. When I see one that doesn't involve travel, I may make a move.
Well played, sir. Well played!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13027.00
      11-24-2021, 05:57 AM   #18005
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Lady Jane's Avatar
Canada
33494
Rep
843
Posts

Drives: 2020 X3 and R1200RT
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Atlantic Canada.

iTrader: (0)

Attachment 2749967

Last edited by Lady Jane; 01-06-2022 at 05:34 PM..
Appreciate 15
wtwo37128.50
3GFX711.50
Murf99314020.50
unluky6166.00
BMWGUYinCO1565.00
jesm175.00
Mandi90TT2563.50
shannon1546.50
Buug9599419.50
upstatedoc7441.00
DieselOG1644.50
David0ff1033.00
      11-24-2021, 07:15 AM   #18006
No one
Major
838
Rep
1,031
Posts

Drives: F21 118i
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Undisclosed

iTrader: (0)

Wink Don't make mistakes to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post

In case this suggests grammar doesn't matter when you think you are the winner.

Illiteracy/ignorance isn't exactly funny. Shifting subjects or playing even dumber than you are are cheap tricks, indeed. But you can't win an argument failing to convey your arguments: "To finish first, first you have to finish.". Exploring that even further , dimwits' forming a league of their own to exchange "hints" and "codes" instead of putting it straight they have nothing to convey makes some sense, after all.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2021, 07:26 AM   #18007
Dino GT
Private
Dino GT's Avatar
22081
Rep
88
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Eastern

iTrader: (0)

^^^
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 5
Murf99314020.50
shannon1546.50
Buug9599419.50
      11-24-2021, 07:28 AM   #18008
Dino GT
Private
Dino GT's Avatar
22081
Rep
88
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Eastern

iTrader: (0)

Hhhh
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 11
Murf99314020.50
Dpc2u8638.50
vreihen168600.50
shannon1546.50
Buug9599419.50
DieselOG1644.50
      11-24-2021, 07:30 AM   #18009
Dino GT
Private
Dino GT's Avatar
22081
Rep
88
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Eastern

iTrader: (0)

Qqq
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 11
Murf99314020.50
Dpc2u8638.50
BMWGUYinCO1565.00
scostu1610.50
Mandi90TT2563.50
shannon1546.50
Buug9599419.50
upstatedoc7441.00
DieselOG1644.50
      11-24-2021, 08:24 AM   #18010
unluky
Major
unluky's Avatar
6166
Rep
1,146
Posts

Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sedalia, MO

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
In case this suggests grammar doesn't matter when you think you are the winner.

Illiteracy/ignorance isn't exactly funny. Shifting subjects or playing even dumber than you are are cheap tricks, indeed. But you can't win an argument failing to convey your arguments: "To finish first, first you have to finish.". Exploring that even further , dimwits' forming a league of their own to exchange "hints" and "codes" instead of putting it straight they have nothing to convey makes some sense, after all.
I disagree. Say Srinivasa Ramanujan, who had no formal training but contributed greatly to the mathematical world. Since he was not educated/trained in the classical sense - I am sure he did things differently and may have had poor grammar compared to his peers. Should he have been disregarded because he didn't use you/your/you're correctly?

To me - the information conveyed is far more important than the way it is conveyed. Dismissing someone on their grammar is the same a dismissing them on their checkbook in my book. It's the easy way out.
__________________
2015 X5 XDrive 35i - 2004 Z4 3.0 Sport
Appreciate 5
Murf99314020.50
sygazelle6333.50
Buug9599419.50
upstatedoc7441.00
      11-24-2021, 08:37 AM   #18011
unluky
Major
unluky's Avatar
6166
Rep
1,146
Posts

Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sedalia, MO

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
fz
Attached Images
 
__________________
2015 X5 XDrive 35i - 2004 Z4 3.0 Sport
Appreciate 11
Murf99314020.50
BMWGUYinCO1565.00
Dpc2u8638.50
JJ 911SC9323.50
Maynard2641.50
scostu1610.50
essejM347.00
Mandi90TT2563.50
shannon1546.50
DieselOG1644.50
      11-24-2021, 08:46 AM   #18012
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Lady Jane's Avatar
Canada
33494
Rep
843
Posts

Drives: 2020 X3 and R1200RT
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Atlantic Canada.

iTrader: (0)

Looks fishy to me.



Attachment 2750056

Last edited by Lady Jane; 01-06-2022 at 05:34 PM..
Appreciate 11
Murf99314020.50
BMWGUYinCO1565.00
vreihen168600.50
RickFLM47889.00
scostu1610.50
essejM347.00
shannon1546.50
Buug9599419.50
Tuxedo1053.00
DieselOG1644.50
      11-24-2021, 09:12 AM   #18013
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
3161
Rep
1,596
Posts

Drives: Cayenne, Model 3, F350
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South Florida & NC

iTrader: (1)



Appreciate 7
BMWGUYinCO1565.00
Alfisti4316.50
jesm175.00
Murf99314020.50
Lady Jane33494.00
      11-24-2021, 11:15 AM   #18014
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Lady Jane's Avatar
Canada
33494
Rep
843
Posts

Drives: 2020 X3 and R1200RT
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Atlantic Canada.

iTrader: (0)

Attachment 2750195

Last edited by Lady Jane; 01-06-2022 at 05:34 PM..
Appreciate 8
Patton2501708.50
cmyx6go11567.00
Murf99314020.50
Dino GT22081.00
shannon1546.50
vreihen168600.50
DieselOG1644.50
      11-24-2021, 01:34 PM   #18015
sygazelle
Brigadier General
6334
Rep
3,193
Posts

Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
In case this suggests grammar doesn't matter when you think you are the winner.

Illiteracy/ignorance isn't exactly funny. Shifting subjects or playing even dumber than you are are cheap tricks, indeed. But you can't win an argument failing to convey your arguments: "To finish first, first you have to finish.". Exploring that even further , dimwits' forming a league of their own to exchange "hints" and "codes" instead of putting it straight they have nothing to convey makes some sense, after all.
I never get any of your posts. No need to respond. I probably won't get that either!
Appreciate 2
upstatedoc7441.00
      11-24-2021, 01:47 PM   #18016
sygazelle
Brigadier General
6334
Rep
3,193
Posts

Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
I disagree. Say Srinivasa Ramanujan, who had no formal training but contributed greatly to the mathematical world. Since he was not educated/trained in the classical sense - I am sure he did things differently and may have had poor grammar compared to his peers. Should he have been disregarded because he didn't use you/your/you're correctly?

To me - the information conveyed is far more important than the way it is conveyed. Dismissing someone on their grammar is the same a dismissing them on their checkbook in my book. It's the easy way out.
^^^
I feel this way too.


Grammar sheriffs so often make grammatical errors in the same post where they are trying to correct someone else. You would think they would be very careful and proofread.
Appreciate 3
Murf99314020.50
Buug9599419.50
unluky6166.00
      11-24-2021, 02:03 PM   #18017
Murf993
Major
Murf993's Avatar
14021
Rep
1,337
Posts

Drives: Porsche 993
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Dog Lake, South Frontenac, Ontario Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
^^^
I feel this way too.


Grammar sheriffs so often make grammatical errors in the same post where they are trying to correct someone else. You would think they would be very careful and proofread.
I often cringe when I read what some folks post, but I don't know if english is their first language, nor what kind of education they may have regarding writing, grammar, spelling and composition. I tend to read the post and recognize the ability to convey their message and whether or not it is well thought out.
Appreciate 3
Buug9599419.50
unluky6166.00
vreihen168600.50
      11-24-2021, 02:13 PM   #18018
JJ 911SC
Crusty Old Navy Chief
JJ 911SC's Avatar
Canada
9324
Rep
1,474
Posts

Drives: 2022 X3 M40i, 1983 911SC
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Ottawa

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
I often cringe when I read what some folks post, but I don't know if english is their first language, nor what kind of education they may have regarding writing, grammar, spelling and composition. I tend to read the post and recognize the ability to convey their message and whether or not it is well thought out.
Quoi?
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST