E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Genuine BMW Parts at Discounted Rates for Members



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-22-2019, 04:26 PM   #3763
bmw_oner
Registered
United Kingdom
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 325 E93 (N53)
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: South

iTrader: (0)

Hello Cotswold, thanks for the suspension stuff the other month.

This time looking at an 11127548196 for an N53 2007 March E93 325.

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2019, 07:47 PM   #3764
Nel2014
Banned
21
Rep
260
Posts

Drives: BMW 320d
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Bedfordshire

iTrader: (0)

Hi, I would like the price on a battery for a 320d 163bhp 2011 model. Vin is F156796.
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2019, 12:19 PM   #3765
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
334
Rep
2,557
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw_oner View Post
Hello Cotswold, thanks for the suspension stuff the other month.

This time looking at an 11127548196 for an N53 2007 March E93 325.

Thanks in advance
Hi,

The price for the above would be 349.91 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P58941

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2019, 12:20 PM   #3766
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
334
Rep
2,557
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nel2014 View Post
Hi, I would like the price on a battery for a 320d 163bhp 2011 model. Vin is F156796.
Thanks
Hi,

I have replied in the other thread you posted in
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 06:47 AM   #3767
knapmann
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: E91 335i MT
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Lancashire, UK

iTrader: (0)

Hi

I need a centre dash speaker cover for my 2010 E91 with i-drive dash. I think the part number is 5145 7123750 but im not 100% on this. Below is a picture.



Thanks

Neil
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2019, 02:46 PM   #3768
SpaceGreyJay
SpaceGreyJay
SpaceGreyJay's Avatar
United Kingdom
5
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: LCI E92 325i SE Space Grey
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Sussex UK

iTrader: (0)

Hi - I've managed to scratch the drivers side skirt trim on my 2010 LCI e92 325i SE. Can I please get a quote for a new trim painted space grey. I think the part number is 51777256106 but am not 100% sure. Can DM pictures and VIN if this helps.

Much appreciated in advance

Jay
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2019, 07:01 AM   #3769
Springcleaning
New Member
3
Rep
10
Posts

Drives: Bmw 330i (e92)
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Wiltshire

iTrader: (0)

Hi,

Unsure of parts numbers unfortunately but can I please get a price for:

2 x vanos solenoids

1 x large DISA valve

1 x small DISA valve

Many thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2019, 09:15 AM   #3770
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
334
Rep
2,557
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knapmann View Post
Hi

I need a centre dash speaker cover for my 2010 E91 with i-drive dash. I think the part number is 5145 7123750 but im not 100% on this. Below is a picture.



Thanks

Neil
Hi,

The above does look about right, the price would be 63.82 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

The only other way I can check is if I can get your REG or chassis.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P60262

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2019, 09:34 AM   #3771
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
334
Rep
2,557
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGreyJay View Post
Hi - I've managed to scratch the drivers side skirt trim on my 2010 LCI e92 325i SE. Can I please get a quote for a new trim painted space grey. I think the part number is 51777256106 but am not 100% sure. Can DM pictures and VIN if this helps.

Much appreciated in advance

Jay
Hi Jay,

The price for the above would be 117.48 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to paint it before we can send it out as we wouldn't want spoil the finish.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P60264

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2019, 09:43 AM   #3772
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
334
Rep
2,557
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springcleaning View Post
Hi,

Unsure of parts numbers unfortunately but can I please get a price for:

2 x vanos solenoids

1 x large DISA valve

1 x small DISA valve

Many thanks
Hi,

If I can get your REG or chassis I can look into the above for you.

Kind Regards
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2019, 10:20 AM   #3773
Springcleaning
New Member
3
Rep
10
Posts

Drives: Bmw 330i (e92)
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Wiltshire

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Hi,

If I can get your REG or chassis I can look into the above for you.

Kind Regards
Hi,

Reg is: RX57 WHD

Many thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2019, 10:57 AM   #3774
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
334
Rep
2,557
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springcleaning View Post
Hi,

Reg is: RX57 WHD

Many thanks
Thank you for that, please see the below;

2 x vanos solenoids - 198.74

1 x large DISA valve - 232.46

1 x small DISA valve - 232.46

The total for the above would be 668.68 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P60299

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2019, 06:30 AM   #3775
Springcleaning
New Member
3
Rep
10
Posts

Drives: Bmw 330i (e92)
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Wiltshire

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Thank you for that, please see the below;

2 x vanos solenoids - 198.74

1 x large DISA valve - 232.46

1 x small DISA valve - 232.46

The total for the above would be 668.68 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P60299

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Payment sent - thank you
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2019, 10:19 AM   #3776
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
334
Rep
2,557
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springcleaning View Post
Payment sent - thank you
Thank you for that, payment has been confirmed by our accounts team and the payment is on order for you.

Kind regards
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2019, 02:20 PM   #3777
Andy198712
Captain
138
Rep
998
Posts

Drives: 2010 E91 325d
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Cornwall

iTrader: (0)

Hi,

Can you quote for a headlight washer?

i think its 61677179311

my reg is YF10 VJO

Thank you

Andy
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 06:31 AM   #3778
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
334
Rep
2,557
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy198712 View Post
Hi,

Can you quote for a headlight washer?

i think its 61677179311

my reg is YF10 VJO

Thank you

Andy
Hi Andy,

Price for that will be 76.51 including discount, vat and delivery to mainland uk

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P61290

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 04:48 PM   #3779
hmmmkoi
Private
2
Rep
57
Posts

Drives: BMW E92 330i (N52) 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland

iTrader: (0)

Hi,

Can you get a hold of the Alpine Hi-Fi retrofit for a 2007 BMW E92 330i?

If so, what would it cost inc. delivery to Aberdeen?

Many Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 06:10 AM   #3780
Turbz
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
43
Posts

Drives: E93 335i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Uk

iTrader: (0)

Hi could I have a price for this part please 51122167219.
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 08:56 AM   #3781
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
334
Rep
2,557
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmkoi View Post
Hi,

Can you get a hold of the Alpine Hi-Fi retrofit for a 2007 BMW E92 330i?

If so, what would it cost inc. delivery to Aberdeen?

Many Thanks!
Hi,

If you can confirm your REG or chassis I can look into the above for you.

Kind Regards
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 09:01 AM   #3782
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
334
Rep
2,557
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbz View Post
Hi could I have a price for this part please 51122167219.
Thanks
Hi,

The price for the above would be 17.26 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P61623

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 09:13 AM   #3783
Andy198712
Captain
138
Rep
998
Posts

Drives: 2010 E91 325d
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Cornwall

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Hi Andy,

Price for that will be 76.51 including discount, vat and delivery to mainland uk

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P61290

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Thanks,
just sent the funds and details via PayPal

Regards
Andy
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 05:45 AM   #3784
PixelVogue
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
22
Rep
250
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Hi
please could you give me a quote on 1 x 82279413886
thank you
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST