E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Dynamic Autowerx Turbochargers.

10-31-2019, 11:27 AM   #67
RJC612
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJC612 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilime75 View Post
Quote:
no stress knerr, some pople dont give a shit about progress knowledge testing operation technology failure modes facts and parts interrogation. They are happy not knowing the whole story. Says a lot about them.

Question: how the f did that vrsf silicone collapse like that? is that an oem placement inlet or relocated elbow? how do i keep that from happening to me?!

And ayo headcase, pretty sure reviewing account stats on a public forum and trying to draw any type of conclusion from that makes you a low iq loser with too much time on your hands. Maybe you need a new hobby other than shitposting and antagonizing others into derailing a thread. run along now chillrens im sick of sifting thru your bullshit finna give up on this whole forum its horse shit, impossible to get to the bottom of anything but all a yall psych issues and limited education. and if u say something else about nutswinging im just gonna assume yur gay and have a one track mind cuz i aint swingin for daw im swingin for ya jaw

quit with the shit

Daaaaaammnnn!!! Buuurrrrnnnnnnn!!! You sure told them.

Maybe you should go back to grade school before you accuse others of having a "limited education".

Furthermore, you're doing the exact same shit talking that you're accusing everyone else of.

It's still baffling that people think forum posts, like the one above, are somehow meaningful. Like I said, as entertaining as a politics debate.
you missed.
They arent wrong though. Firing back makes you look just as bad.
dude who cares about looks. they dont. i dont. if u care what these clowns think thats what your first problem is. and you really shouldnt post any personal info on here.

i thought this thread was to talk about the parts and what they are capable of. not what ppl THINK ABOUT THE PARTS NO ONE CARES.
      10-31-2019, 11:31 AM   #68
Knerr
I Have A Condition
Rep
Drives: 2007 6MT 335i upgraded twins

Quote:
dude who cares about looks. they dont. i dont. if u care what these clowns think thats what your first problem is. and you really shouldnt post any personal info on here.
Let me rephrase- you're discrediting yourself and me (by association) by stepping down to the shitposting level.

Good looking out, but there is no sensitive information there just how much I paid for the turbos, when, and the name of my bank. All totally useless information.
Appreciate 1
lwgrenier117.00
      10-31-2019, 11:33 AM   #69
fredcase
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Bmw=trash

Quote:
no stress knerr, some pople dont give a shit about progress knowledge testing operation technology failure modes facts and parts interrogation. They are happy not knowing the whole story. Says a lot about them.

Question: how the f did that vrsf silicone collapse like that? is that an oem placement inlet or relocated elbow? how do i keep that from happening to me?!

And ayo headcase, pretty sure reviewing account stats on a public forum and trying to draw any type of conclusion from that makes you a low iq loser with too much time on your hands. Maybe you need a new hobby other than shitposting and antagonizing others into derailing a thread. run along now chillrens im sick of sifting thru your bullshit finna give up on this whole forum its horse shit, impossible to get to the bottom of anything but all a yall psych issues and limited education. and if u say something else about nutswinging im just gonna assume yur gay and have a one track mind cuz i aint swingin for daw im swingin for ya jaw

quit with the shit
University educated, engineer. I've actually made my own stage 1 turbos, and installed them myself, with wastegates I made from scratch. So, that is one of my hobbies, it just happens that I post here, and sometimes, people don't like what they hear, but hey, that's what public forums are all about.

I'm not sure why you would threaten violence against me for pointing out the history of shady vendors and turbos on this platform. Hopefully, you get the chance to "im swingin for ya jaw" Another one of my hobbies is dealing with that.
Appreciate 2
SlimE92184.00
b92538.00
      10-31-2019, 11:38 AM   #70
RJC612
Private First Class
Rep

usless? try telling that to data miners.

sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire my man. dont be so concerned with image. means to an end. what you are doing (being nice about it) isnt working. and maybe we were brought up different but i certainly dont act like a door mat when someone steps to. i didnt start it but ill sure see it through
      10-31-2019, 11:40 AM   #71
RJC612
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcase View Post
Quote:

quit with the shit
University educated, engineer. I've actually made my own stage 1 turbos, and installed them myself, with wastegates I made from scratch. So, that is one of my hobbies, it just happens that I post here, and sometimes, people don't like what they hear, but hey, that's what public forums are all about.

I'm not sure why you would threaten violence against me for pointing out the history of shady vendors and turbos on this platform. Hopefully, you get the chance to "im swingin for ya jaw" Another one of my hobbies is dealing with that.
college educated? doubtful since you dont even understand what a metaphor is and certainly cant recognize one actively. lmfaooo chillax and dont act so put out. You started it
      10-31-2019, 11:55 AM   #72
Knerr
I Have A Condition
Rep

Quote:

sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire my man. dont be so concerned with image. means to an end. what you are doing (being nice about it) isnt working. and maybe we were brought up different but i certainly dont act like a door mat when someone steps to. i didnt start it but ill sure see it through
Listen, every password and credit card number you have is for sale at the moment and it's only a matter of time/luck. A screenshot of a receipt is not what's going to get my identity stolen

Having said that, I don't care how you were raised, talking shit on the internet is not tough & nobody is "stepping to" anybody.

But at the moment you are the one sidetracking this thread worse than anyone. just like I said to everyone else- unless you have something productive to say, just dont post.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2019, 12:05 PM   #73
RJC612
Private First Class
Rep

wow i dont even want to unpack that so im just gonna say yes daaaaad
      10-31-2019, 12:11 PM   #74
TheMidnightNarwhal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11' 335is DCT

Quote:
Listen, every password and credit card number you have is for sale at the moment and it's only a matter of time/luck.
Ok boomer
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2019, 12:13 PM   #75
TheMidnightNarwhal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11' 335is DCT

Quote:

Lmao there is NO data to be taken from his paypal transaction screenshot. What are you on about
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2019, 01:15 PM   #76
dsource
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335xi + miata + tdi

This is yet again a pointless thread, shitposting, post logs, REAL REVIEWS WITH SCREENSHOTS IF NEEDED, pictures or GTFO. nobody cares about your pure turbos. The group is attempting to determine if these turbos are good or bad. My experiance so far with 2K miles is positive.
Appreciate 4
      10-31-2019, 01:25 PM   #77
Tomball335is
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is

So, who are the four people selling fake DAW turbos? That should definitely be brought to light, to protect not only consumers, but also DAW. I'm guessing Nick Olsen is one of them?

If all that is true Knerr, it sure paints a different picture.
Appreciate 4
Knerr106.00
Sav.50.00
      10-31-2019, 01:46 PM   #78
eyelobes
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

I dunno, mine shipped straight from DAW in Michigan. I ordered through Nick and they drop shipped from DAW. Confirmed order with Shawn the day after I ordered them.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2019, 02:12 PM   #79
Knerr
I Have A Condition
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomball335is View Post
So, who are the four people selling fake DAW turbos? That should definitely be brought to light, to protect not only consumers, but also DAW. I'm guessing Nick Olsen is one of them?

If all that is true Knerr, it sure paints a different picture.
I am not entirely sure- I didn't pry too much. But I would advise anybody considering buying DA turbos to ONLY buy directly from the source & to talk to Shawn.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2019, 02:13 PM   #80
Knerr
I Have A Condition
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsource View Post
This is yet again a pointless thread, shitposting, post logs, REAL REVIEWS WITH SCREENSHOTS IF NEEDED, pictures or GTFO. nobody cares about your pure turbos. The group is attempting to determine if these turbos are good or bad. My experience so far with 2K miles is positive.
Glad to hear that. What turbos did you buy specifically?
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2019, 05:17 AM   #81
FCobra94
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
I think the real problem is that these turbos appeal to the ugliest side of the N54 community- the cheap side.
...which coincidentally also happens to be the side that is mostly ignorant, misinformed, and completely uneducated on even the most basic N54 quirks, foibles, and inner-workings.

Throw new/unknown turbos into the mix, some of which are being installed to cure oil smoke/burning issues where turbos aren't even the root cause of the problem and you get an absolute dumpster fire of a thread each and every time one gets posted.
Appreciate 3
      11-01-2019, 05:33 PM   #82
RJC612
Private First Class
Rep

I fixed my car. Had to rewire the whole motor. Did ignition harness first, it cleared a few hard codes. Then did the junction block harness under the intake manifold, that cleared a few more hard faults. But then the last piece of the puzzle wound up being my tranny harness which was also swiss cheesed. It interfaced with the other two harnesses and caused throttle codes on one harness and cam sensor fault codes on the other harness. Was some weird shit and took forever and a lot of guess work to figure out. I am so happy that nightmare is over. Everything seems to be mint now. Like the motor never even fell

Anyways, my stage 3 daw set seems great so far. They def sound dope. Zero rattle from the wgs even at startup. My exhaust fumes are nearly invisible, no clouds of smoke to speak of. But i do have dual external pcv with 2 occ and head ports blocked off. Took car for a quick rip on the basemap and it feels great, v quick. I will take logs tomorrow, car wasnt fully put back together tonight so I couldnt go on a real drive. Coming soon
      11-01-2019, 07:17 PM   #83
eyelobes
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

Just got all of my suspension bits off today. The stupid v-brace underneath has 3 bolts that just spin because the nuts inside the the subframe are just spinning, whatever tab was keeping them in place isn't working anymore. I would just drop the whole subframe but that damn brace is blocking one of the subframe bolts.

honestly not that bad at all and am having a blast. can't wait to get these bolted up. RCJ, what tuner did you go with?
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2019, 07:30 PM   #84
RJC612
Private First Class
Rep

David Shoup. He has been great
      11-01-2019, 07:50 PM   #85
Knerr
I Have A Condition
Rep

Quote:
I fixed my car. Had to rewire the whole motor. Did ignition harness first, it cleared a few hard codes. Then did the junction block harness under the intake manifold, that cleared a few more hard faults. But then the last piece of the puzzle wound up being my tranny harness which was also swiss cheesed. It interfaced with the other two harnesses and caused throttle codes on one harness and cam sensor fault codes on the other harness. Was some weird shit and took forever and a lot of guess work to figure out. I am so happy that nightmare is over. Everything seems to be mint now. Like the motor never even fell

Anyways, my stage 3 daw set seems great so far. They def sound dope. Zero rattle from the wgs even at startup. My exhaust fumes are nearly invisible, no clouds of smoke to speak of. But i do have dual external pcv with 2 occ and head ports blocked off. Took car for a quick rip on the basemap and it feels great, v quick. I will take logs tomorrow, car wasnt fully put back together tonight so I couldnt go on a real drive. Coming soon
Great fuck that sounds insanely miserable. harness issues are a nightmare for sure. Keep us updated on those stage 3s
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2019, 07:29 PM   #86
RJC612
Private First Class
Rep

She ripppppps!

this is a base map. fuel system is stock also and not keeping up on the low pressure side. not sure why I had throttle closure tho. 3rd gear, traction off, 100% throttle 2500 to 4500 rpm or there abouts. just testing everything is working.

https://datazap.me/u/rjc612/basemap?...5&mark=122
      11-03-2019, 08:25 AM   #87
cgbimmer
2007 335xi
Rep
Drives: 2007 335xi blue

Quote:
She ripppppps!

this is a base map. fuel system is stock also and not keeping up on the low pressure side. not sure why I had throttle closure tho. 3rd gear, traction off, 100% throttle 2500 to 4500 rpm or there abouts. just testing everything is working.

https://datazap.me/u/rjc612/basemap?...22-25&mark=122
Good to see you got your car back up and running.
2007 335xi Daw stage 2 old wheel custom 2.25 relocation inlets vrsf alum outlets.Vrsf 5'' stepped intercooler.stage 2 bucket lpfp.BQ tune xhp stage 3 tranny flash.vrsf downpipes modified 3in exhaust.ER charge pipe tial bov.Custom oil cooler..cic retrofit.koni shocks h@r sport spring staggered conti tir
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2019, 10:50 AM   #88
RJC612
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgbimmer View Post
Quote:
She ripppppps!

https://datazap.me/u/rjc612/basemap?...5&mark=122
Good to see you got your car back up and running.
Thanks man. was quite a pain but im very happy with the result so far. How is you car running? Ever make any progress with figuring out that overboost issue?