E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > my problem car

05-24-2020, 08:40 PM   #1
maddjack
Rep
Drives: 2000 ranger, 06 325xi

my problem car

Soooo, this is my first post I am 20 fairly new to the car world. In November I went and bought a 2006 325xi for 1000 bucks had a busted front driveshaft and a busted oil pan, I knew it was a big Job but I thought I was up to it and, as it turns out I was got those parts onto the car (and a new front diff). I hit the key it would crank but not start checked compression the engine was totaled. I bought a new engine put it in and am very close to finishing this build but I could use some help from you guys.The car starts hard and idles roughly and is giving a p0370 code it was previously giving a code directly for the crankshaft position sensor so I just replaced it then it started giving this code. what do you guys think this is.
Appreciate 0