E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > 1M bumper for pre-LCI e92 help

09-15-2018, 07:09 AM   #1
drZ
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: black sapphire e92

1M bumper for pre-LCI e92 help

Hi guys,
I've in the past had a 1m bumper i swapped with ATTN for my m-sport, but have since sold that car and now have another e92. I believe the one I got from him was from a group buy a while ago
I'm looking to put a 1m front again for my current e92 and wondering if anyone knows where it was sourced from in the last group buy as I thought the quality was pretty good and it was made of propylene rather than fibreglass. I know there are so many vendors out there in US mostly who now do them but fitment might be an issue.
Anyone care to help for some information please?

pic for attention to follow
You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2018, 07:11 AM   #2
drZ
Major
Australia
Rep

Pic
Attached Images

You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2018, 05:39 AM   #3
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

AFAIK they're all crap nowadays.

_ink organised this GB for the 1M bars by memory.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2018, 04:52 AM   #4
MJ80.
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335i DCT Individual

Good luck mate, super easy to find for frp next to impossible for a plastic one. I think i found one out of the states that was 1400usd or somthing lol. Its the pre lci 1m and plastic combo that makes it hard.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2018, 09:23 AM   #5
drZ
Major
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ80. View Post
Good luck mate, super easy to find for frp next to impossible for a plastic one. I think i found one out of the states that was 1400usd or somthing lol. Its the pre lci 1m and plastic combo that makes it hard.
From the states?? Wow can't imagine with shipping cost and taxes on it. It's really difficult to justify spending that money when the m3 bars are a fraction of the cost :sad: thanks for your help though. The search continues..
Appreciate 0