E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > WANTED: TO BUY: BMW 335i E90 N54

06-16-2021, 12:07 PM   #1
Sussex-335i
Rep
Drives: BMW 330d 2011

WANTED: TO BUY: BMW 335i E90 N54

I’m looking for a 2007-2009 BMW 335i E90 (in the UK), with the N54 engine.

If you are considering moving out of your E90 BMW 335i, and are based in the UK, please drop me a message and hopefully we can come to a deal.

My Budget: I do not have a fixed budget, mileage and condition will obviously impact. If you let me know what you want for it, and give a few details about the car together with a couple of photos we can have a discussion about price.

Transmission: Preferably I would be looking for a manual rather than auto (but may consider an auto if the right car presents itself).

Exterior Colour: no preference (just not crimson red, as I have seen one of them and just cannot get used to the colour).

Interior Colour: no preference.

Other: The only optional exterior I consider a necessity is the I-Drive. I am not interested in any car that has been written off (vCar / CAT N / CAT S etc.).

As to car condition, minor blemishes (stone chips, small dents, scratches etc.) are no problem.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

George
Appreciate 0