E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Need help with my DIY e90 aftermarket steering wheel swap

06-19-2021, 05:58 PM   #1
botphoon
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 2006 330i E90

Question Need help with my DIY e90 aftermarket steering wheel swap

So for starters, I successfully installed my momo hub, quick release, and wheel, without any troubles and works just as I hoped it would. 3.3 Ohm 1 watt resistors took care of the airbag lights, but I cannot for the life of me figure out the other lights on my dash. I have a yellow brake light and a traction control light which is weird to me, because from what I've seen the abs light should be on as well. I've tried NCS expert and INPA to rid the codes but no luck there, tried recalibrating/initializing steering angle sensor, but still no luck. Anyone have any ideas on what is going wrong here or what I can replace to get the lights off? It doesn't really bother me, I would just like to get them off the dash.

(I'm new to coding cars and stuff of this sorts so please go easy on me )

More info:
Error code 9520
dsc_87 module
e90 2006 330i
Appreciate 0