E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > How to Sync iTunes playlists with USB for iDrive

01-29-2015, 08:45 PM   #1
skiracer8148
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

How to Sync iTunes playlists with USB for iDrive

Figured I would share a trick I been using to get my iTunes playlists to sync with a USB flash drive that I leave in the arm rest so I can have all my music with me at all times and have beautiful album art.

Some of you android users might be familiar with a program called iSyncR, its a Google play app that allows you to sync all your iTunes music with your Andorid device.

So what you do is download there desktop app from, http://www.jrtstudio.com/iSyncr-iTunes-for-Android then after you install start with a freshly formatted usb drive and make a folder "syncr"

then when you insert and reinsert the usb drive iSyncR will recognize the folder and auto launch to sync mode. Your iTunes will also launch at this time since it has to be open to read the playlists, you select what playlists you want and hit sync. Its extremely easy and I have had no issues with iDrive recognizing playlists. I will monitor the thread for any questions but its pretty straight forward.

Last edited by skiracer8148; 01-29-2015 at 09:18 PM..
Appreciate 0