Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Custom 19" Teaser

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

05-17-2010, 12:16 PM   #89
zesus-3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

And you still are stuck with rims that look like off the shelf everyday wheels....why are you so mad? At least you can sell those rims for prob half of what they are worth when your lease is up....(Im sure you dont own your car). Your location explains everything I need to know....ill most likely see those wheels spinning at the Jersey shore this year....
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #90
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

funny how everybody that sees my rims say "wow i never seen those before". and yeah i OWN my car. so once again, you fail....

im sure your just mad people are doing better then u.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2010, 09:39 PM   #91
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
Thanks and yeah I'm thinking of keeping them this finish.

In total they cost $3900 for the wheels, and $500 for the tires, for a grand total of $4400. That includes wheels to work with OEM lugs, OEM fitment (no spacers/offsets needed) TPMS swap, OEM Wheel Locks, and installation.

I don't think I'm gonna go with Matte Black anymore. At least not right away.
what kind of tires? you spend $3900 and $500 on tires? i spent 1300 on wheels and 1300 on tires..forgestar f14's + michelin ps2's ..i dont know why you would spend 3900 on replicas and they not even the color you wanted them and spend only 500 for tires
      05-17-2010, 09:52 PM   #92
Tee212
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: yes

Garage List
2010 335  [8.00]
Again you cant pls everyone OP, some ppl like them some dont but YOU like them is all that matters. Just let him like his aggressive wheels guys!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 05:23 AM   #93
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine3 View Post
what kind of tires? you spend $3900 and $500 on tires? i spent 1300 on wheels and 1300 on tires..forgestar f14's + michelin ps2's ..i dont know why you would spend 3900 on replicas and they not even the color you wanted them and spend only 500 for tires
I decided to keep them in the machined aluminum finish instead. The shop was gonna send them out to get powder coated and clear coated but I told them not to worry about it. I think the real question is why would YOU spend so much on tires? LOL I'm sorry but $1300 for tires is ridiculous.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 05:53 AM   #94
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
I think the real question is why would YOU spend so much on tires? LOL I'm sorry but $1300 for tires is ridiculous.
You need to keep your attitude down. You posted pics here because you want people's opinions. Not everyone is going to like what you buy and what you do. To some people, spending 4g on replicas seem ridiculous. I don't care if its "titanium forged".

Why spend so much on tires? because those things directly affect your ride quality and handling characteristic. Not to mention the road noise. Only tires make direct contact with the road out of kazillion parts on a vehicle. It friggin' matters. If anything, it matters more than the strength of your damn wheels. Technology is good enough these days, that an average quality wheels have enough strength threshold to withstand lots of abuse. A wise guy would spend equally on wheels/tires because he would know the importance of tires. They play a vital role when it comes down to car's dynamics.

Of course, you don't care because you just want some bling bling and widest fucking wheels on earth to show off.
by the way, I love your wheels. It is tragic that the owner don't deserve them.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :

Last edited by lux.sh; 05-18-2010 at 05:59 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 06:09 AM   #95
Morpheus
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i Titanium Silver

Hey OP, what's with the attitude? The rims are OK I guess. When you said deep dish and custom together I was expecting something a bit more dramatic. Still way better than stockers. I hope you like and enjoy them. That's all that matters.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 06:11 AM   #96
Morpheus
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i Titanium Silver

Quote:
I decided to keep them in the machined aluminum finish instead. The shop was gonna send them out to get powder coated and clear coated but I told them not to worry about it. I think the real question is why would YOU spend so much on tires? LOL I'm sorry but $1300 for tires is ridiculous.
because tires are for "go" and wheels are for "show". You're a "show" guy, he's a "go" guy.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 07:13 AM   #97
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep

.... U guys are the ones that need to relax. I posted pics for people to rate/comment like/dislike. And if u read my previous posts you would understand that I don't mind and that I know not everybody is going to "feel them". It's when people start posting wise remarks like they know it all when they need to wake up and realize what they say is a matter of opinion, no need to type to me like I'm an idiot for paying "x" amount on rims and "x" amount on tires. I make enough money to not worry about how much I spent on my rims so why is everybody else so concerned with how I spend my own hard earned money? And anybody would know a good decent set of tires would cost u about $200 a tire, I got my tires at a discount for buying them as a package with the rims. They are not "show" tires, they are performance SUMMER tires that will be used for 6 months out of the year and not on a daily basis so unless you know WTF I bought them for, how mch I drive my car, how I drive my car, where I drive my car, and for how long I will use these tires, don't make dumbass comments on them.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 07:58 AM   #98
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep

Garage List
All Im going to say is that if you aren't ready for criticism, don't post. I don't CARE what the F you bought them for, how much you drive your car, how you drive your car, where you drive your car and for how long you will use those tires. Don't tell us what to do, because we sure won't tell you what to do. We post whatever the hell we want to post. In the mean time, the educated ones WILL try to educate the dumb ones because those dumb ones are unfortunately, driving the same brand as we do and they set bad example to the others.

Again, forum is a public place for people to post their personal opinions. If you ain't ready for them, stay away.
And again, sexy wheels and awesome car. Get some REAL tires on those bad boys. Oh, and some anger management class.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #99
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by zesus-3 View Post
...Now that I live in NJ and have probably spent more on wheel repair than you have spent on your car, and possibly your house...
Now THAT was pretty ignorant, and kind of funny.

Quote:
And you still are stuck with rims that look like off the shelf everyday wheels....why are you so mad? At least you can sell those rims for prob half of what they are worth when your lease is up....(Im sure you dont own your car). Your location explains everything I need to know....ill most likely see those wheels spinning at the Jersey shore this year....
I think the personal attacks aren't cool as a response, though To each his own, I think the wheels look pretty nice, almost like some Enkreuz with concavity. Enjoy your wheels, OP.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 09:57 AM   #100
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh View Post
You need to keep your attitude down. You posted pics here because you want people's opinions. Not everyone is going to like what you buy and what you do. To some people, spending 4g on replicas seem ridiculous. I don't care if its "titanium forged".

Why spend so much on tires? because those things directly affect your ride quality and handling characteristic. Not to mention the road noise. Only tires make direct contact with the road out of kazillion parts on a vehicle. It friggin' matters. If anything, it matters more than the strength of your damn wheels. Technology is good enough these days, that an average quality wheels have enough strength threshold to withstand lots of abuse. A wise guy would spend equally on wheels/tires because he would know the importance of tires. They play a vital role when it comes down to car's dynamics.

Of course, you don't care because you just want some bling bling and widest fucking wheels on earth to show off.
by the way, I love your wheels. It is tragic that the owner don't deserve them.
+1. Tires are an integral aspect to a vehicle's characteristics.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 10:12 AM   #101
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep

Lux. Any "anger" u are detecting is not what u think. I am not angry, especially at u because YOU at least have some points in what u say. I was simply defending myself against this D-Bag "Zesus" who comes on here, not to give personal opinion, but to flame me for my decisions and "brag" (if u wanna call it that) about how much money he spent on rims in the past and pop sh*t (talking about me leasing my car when he owns an 07, yea that's smart talk) about my personal life which he knows nothing about, nor is it even up for discussion on this board. So by me coming off as arrogant just by simply letting him know he's an idiot, should not be hurting other people feelings (because obviously I am. Didn't know people were so sensative online).. Then I defend my tire set up, and u "don't give a F about etc etc".. That's great. I didn't tell u to give a fck, so once again why so worried? As far as ME "telling" people what to do, never have I once, but YOU on the other hand somehow earn the right to tell ME that "all I want is bling" and that I "don't deserve these rims". So who are u now to tell ME anything?

Editors note: No small animals were harmed during the making of this post, just a few feelings I'm sure...
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 03:03 PM   #102
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Arrogant? At least you know what you've been doing. Listen here bud. No one is here to hurt your feelings or go against for no reason. Apparently, you were so sensitive to what people said, you made negative comments towards anyone who said stuff you didn't want to hear. Thats why this supposedly fun teaser thread went straight into shithole. We don't hate you nor want to disrespect you. Like everyone said, we think you have a set of nice wheels. Some thinks you over-spent and some thinks it is ridiculous to spend $500 on tires, but who cares at the end if YOU like it? You had the dough to buy it. Laugh it off and learn how to be a bigger person.

Cheers.

Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #103
zesus-3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

oh man, I was making irrelevant comments to get Alpin white-(insert other word for garbage) all excited....Im just wasting time on my lunch break here fellas....This forum is my escape for a little while...I love nothing more than flaming stupid retards for a little while.....I do own an 07, I do have VMR CSL's on my junk...It looks like every other car on here... but so what???? what does that have to do with anything? I have an 06 e46 M also....I would never ever again buy another POS 335i due to all the problems we all have experienced....so what was your point with that comment about the M/Y of my car?....
The popular opinion of all who posted on your thread here was that A.) your wheels are not aggressive B.) you paid too much for a copy of a copy C.) you put shit tires on your wheels and D.) your teaser turned out to be super-lame because you could not handle the critics....EPIC FAILURE......and you got bitched by lux.sh also......lol
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 03:52 PM   #104
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

Sorry op I didn't mean to offend you. It's your choice how much you want to spend on wheels and tires. I was just expressing my opinion that if money don't mean nothing to you and you can afford to buy $3,900 replicas, why not spend a little more on tires. I understand if you bought like VMR or Forgestars or something or MIRO like most of us on here, and you want to save a little on tires and get like Hankooks or Falkens, but if you spend $4k on your wheels wouldn't you want the best tire for your wheel and your car? My wheel/tire setup is strictly for summer too, and i expect 2 maybe even 3 summers on those tires. After all like lux.sh said, your tires are the only thing between your car and the road.
      05-18-2010, 04:08 PM   #105
phistyle
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW e92 335i

getting cheap tires for expensive rims is the same as wearing torn socks or no socks in expensive shoes....
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #106
JDLM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i Sedan

Appreciate 0
      05-19-2010, 07:11 AM   #107
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep

Quote:
oh man, I was making irrelevant comments to get Alpin white-(insert other word for garbage) all excited....Im just wasting time on my lunch break here fellas....This forum is my escape for a little while...I love nothing more than flaming stupid retards for a little while.....I do own an 07, I do have VMR CSL's on my junk...It looks like every other car on here... but so what???? what does that have to do with anything? I have an 06 e46 M also....I would never ever again buy another POS 335i due to all the problems we all have experienced....so what was your point with that comment about the M/Y of my car?....
The popular opinion of all who posted on your thread here was that A.) your wheels are not aggressive B.) you paid too much for a copy of a copy C.) you put shit tires on your wheels and D.) your teaser turned out to be super-lame because you could not handle the critics....EPIC FAILURE......and you got bitched by lux.sh also......lol
what does the M/Y have to do with anything? How about the fact u ASSUME I'm leasing my car and can't afford to own one, meanwhile your talking big with a 4 year old car, which would in fact be much easier for u to own because it's only worth $25k... So u fail again. And u fail for askin what that has to do with anything but ur the one trying (hard) to insult me on things that have nothing to do with my rims, like owning my car and where I live (double fail). Some people do think they aren't aggressive, pics obviously don't do them justice because when I have too much weight in my car it rubs slightly in the rear, meaning I would have to roll my fenders, due to an AGGRESSIVE OFFSET. And I said I PAYED $500 for tires, I never said they were WORTH $500 (I know, it's complicated for u). And I'm not gonna explain for the 3rd time why I said what I said to certain people who did nothin but make dumbass remarks. Lux didn't bitch nobody, he speaks what's on his mind like a MAN would, u speak what's on ur mind because ur on ur lunchbreak and can't vent to nobody around u because your ASS so u put on your du-rag and type like an Internet thug to people who can't see u. It's ok tho, keep hating, and keep spending over $50k (fail) repairing wheels lmao
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2010, 07:13 AM   #108
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
My thoughts exactly
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2010, 09:04 AM   #109
BoostedE90
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i 6MT

I love these wheels! I was considering buying a set of Rennen Modular R8 Concave which yours seem to be a copy of. Not to burst your bubble but despite the 3-4 week wait D3WHEELS has all 19" Rennen wheel sets for under $3000.

http://www.d3wheels.com/Wheel_Specials.html
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2010, 11:13 AM   #110
Tulsadriven335
Vorstiener
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07' e90 335

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rault18 View Post
dude u need to chill ...what do u expect? u put a shitty ass pic..do u pretend everyone to say "wow thats amazing" ..

come on..grow up..u put a teaser and ull get good and bad feedback..man up and take it

I hate people that go on forums...and then get all but hurt
+1 don't post if you don't wanna get criticized.

Here's a teaser, you're gonna get alot more of these posts if you rag on anyone that posts something you don't like.

Hope ur wheels turn out well. GL

Appreciate 0