E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > United BMW Gwinnett

04-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
simon
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Montego Blue 328i

United BMW Gwinnett

I would highly recommend this dealer, especially Justin Hoisington, to anyone in or near North GA. I recently bought my 2007 328i off a lease, I felt my residual was a bit high so I contacted many dealers in the area. Every other dealer's salesmen hassled me relentlessly about buying a different car, CPO, not budging from the residual, etc. I spent about a combined 10 hours dealing with various salesman. I sent Justin one email and he called me back and made an extremely good offer that I could not refuse. I went in a few days later to buy the car and everything that was done in the deal was exactly the same as what he said to me on the phone - not a single hidden fee or trick. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Justin, as he is very truthful, professional, and won't try to play any games or sell on something that you don't want. It was even a pleasure dealing with their finance manager.

Justin is actually the internet manager for United BMW Gwinnett, GA, so if you contact the dealer through their website I think he would get the email.

Last edited by simon; 04-20-2010 at 02:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
Marcumac
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Nice! Glad you were able to work something out and find a good dealer to do business with, sometimes I take mine for granted, but when I'm forced to go through the dealer I bought the car from, it makes me appreciate them that much more.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #3
bkrM3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon View Post
I would highly recommend this dealer, especially Justin Hoisington, to anyone in or near North GA. I recently bought my 2007 328i off a lease, I felt my residual was a bit high so I contacted many dealers in the area. Every other dealer's salesmen hassled me relentlessly about buying a different car, CPO, not budging from the residual, etc. I spent about a combined 10 hours dealing with various salesman. I sent Justin one email and he called me back and made an extremely good offer that I could not refuse. I went in a few days later to buy the car and everything that was done in the deal was exactly the same as what he said to me on the phone - not a single hidden fee or trick. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Justin, as he is very truthful, professional, and won't try to play any games or sell on something that you don't want. It was even a pleasure dealing with their finance manager.

Justin is actually the internet manager for United BMW Gwinnett, GA, so if you contact the dealer through their website I think he would get the email.
+100 Justin is great - I dealt with him on my extended maintenance plan on my CPO; he was really quick to get back to me with a fantastic price.
      12-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #4
pedrol
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 le mans blue 335is

Garage List
Picking up a performace center delivery purchased from united BMW next week... the purchase process was a breeze... great prices too... the local dealer was willing to match, but after working directly with them, and taking their pricing... just seemed like cheating... plus, this way I get to do the performance delivery...
Appreciate 0