E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > NBT EVO Retrofit Problem

07-01-2022, 02:54 AM   #1
HennessyLV
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F06 640d GC

NBT EVO Retrofit Problem

Hi all,

I had finally decided to attempt the NBT EVO retrofit and picked up a EVO unit from a breaker which I've used in past. The unit in question is EVO HU/ECE HW4.1/B202/12-18 with a GPS Plug.
Long story short - I've tried to connect it to the car yesterday (F06 GC mid 2013 with a NBT from factory) the issue I have now is that as soon as the unit got connected to quadlock it just keeps on resetting and it shows nothing on the screen(G30 Screen) besides the backlight coming on for 10 seconds and the resetting again.
I've tried to hard reset it through esys via the transmitter but it keeps on showing that there is no physical connection. ESYS or ISTA doesn't seem to see the unit at all.

Any help would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0