E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > Active autowereke exhaust now going for pennies!!!

09-04-2009, 09:00 AM   #45
Soni
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Just a car

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhjs View Post
I just read this and the "i'm sorry" thread..

There is absolutely NO doubt that our GTA community is really close with each other.. once you fuck up.. there's really no going back..

Soni is definitely the most friendliest and the most nicest guy you can deal with on e90post.. you can clearly tell that you chose the wrong guy to screw around with, considering he has many local members' respect as well as mine.

I suggest you simply get off the forum and don't post here again. The whole crowd is on your ass now.
I am sure no one will mess with you Alex as your Biceps already scare the away
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 11:11 AM   #46
dassub
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '14 328xi sport line

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw3355 View Post
ok not exactly pennies ahaha now 800!!!!!!!! take it or leave it!! would be easier if you take it though ahah let me know if you guys interested thanks!
Hello bmw3355, I am interested in buying your product. I am willing to pay you $2000 American Dollars for your car vehicle exhaust for your troubles in shipping this to my great brother in law in country of Nigeria. If you are interested please send social insurance # bank information and be ready to ship your product ASAP. Thank you sir.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 11:26 AM   #47
Hedges
Major General
Rep
Drives: 12 C63 AMG

Hello bmw3355, You are the cousin of a famous King in Nigeria who has passed away. He has a savings of $ 100,000US in savings left over and would like you to inherit this fortune. Please send $ 2500 US to Soni and in doing so, will pay off the transfer fees.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #48
Evolution_GT
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08A22E93N52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
Hello bmw3355, You are the cousin of a famous King in Nigeria who has passed away. He has a savings of $ 100,000US in savings left over and would like you to inherit this fortune. Please send $ 2500 US to Soni and in doing so, will pay off the transfer fees.

What the hell is all this I just missed? Some guy cheaped off Soni IN PERSON!? wowww.... this guy has balls. Soni is indeed one of the greatest guys on this entire forum and I think you should be kissing his feet for him letting you pay him 40USD.... I personally would've damaged your car and left!
      09-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #49
zuluZero
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90 330i sport BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution_GT View Post

What the hell is all this I just missed? Some guy cheaped off Soni IN PERSON!? wowww.... this guy has balls. Soni is indeed one of the greatest guys on this entire forum and I think you should be kissing his feet for him letting you pay him 40USD.... I personally would've damaged your car and left!
Ack! Could any of us really scratch a BMW !?

Maybe just slap a M3 sticker on the wrong side of the trunk so they get a severe frowning at the next meet....
Appreciate 0