E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Beware - Duke Dynamics (bimmerkit)

04-16-2018, 12:53 AM   #1
ThickBunz
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 328xi 9000+HP STOCK

Beware - Duke Dynamics (bimmerkit)

Hello all.

As you could probably tell, I'm very new to this site. I usually don't leave negative reviews on any companies and would consider myself very tolerant; so this may say a thing or two about how I currently feel about Duke Dynamics right now.

About 4 months ago, I purchased a diffuser from Duke Dynamics with extra $$$ for faster shipping on their retail site, bimmerkit.com.

4 months later, I'm sitting in front of my computer after having made over a dozen attempts to contact them (both phone & email), reading other people's horror stories with them.

5 out of the 10 emails I sent were ignored, including one asking to refund the order. The other 5 email responses were all just bullshit ass excuses. I've also made several phone calls over the last 4 months, none of which were even answered.

Attached below is the album of all the email contact I've had with them. Granted I was a bit rude from time to time, but seriously, it's been months!!!
NOT TO MENTION I GOT THE NON CARBON FIBER, BASIC ASS PRIMER VERSION.

Album with screenshots of emails:
View post on imgur.com

I'm pretty fortunate that my bank doesn't take these kind of incompetent/scam/fraud companies lightly so I'll be leaning on them to pull my money back.

Anyways, heed my warning and be careful when buying from Duke Dynamics/Bimmerkit. From what I've read, it's really a hit or miss company. So take precautions; use Paypal, or pay with a bank that offers buyer protection in some form.

"Just sell it and get a 335" they say. Well I probably fucken should've. But if I do that now, I might just have to eat $.50 ramen for the next few months.

Last edited by ThickBunz; 05-16-2018 at 10:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 01:17 AM   #2
ThickBunz
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 328xi 9000+HP STOCK

DukeDynamics
Sean@dukedynamics
Sales@DukeDynamics

Felt it might've been appropriate to mention y'all.

@Admins please let me know if I have to remove this reply. Thanks!

"Just sell it and get a 335" they say. Well I probably fucken should've. But if I do that now, I might just have to eat $.50 ramen for the next few months.

Last edited by ThickBunz; 04-16-2018 at 04:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 04:36 AM   #3
jake1829
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Another unsatisfied and unhappy customer here........

5 years ago bought a Duke Dynamics CF diffusor which was perfect and fitted very well and looked good and bought their CF hood about 2 years ago which fitted with some modification but not perfect ^^

Just had a crash earlier in the year with a motorcyclist crashing into my rear and splitting my CF diffusor

order a new CF diffusor from website ....

nearly 3 months before i got the order....and then went to fit and it was not a good copy with gaps and clips not fitting

been trying to get hold of them for a month + and nothing....ghosted

stay away from them IMO
MHD Tune, AR Downpipes, AA Bov, AA Exhaust, AA Race FMIC, AA Strut Bar, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, BMS Thermostat, WaveTrac LSD, ER Sport Oil Cooler, Michelin PSS, Lux Angel eyes, KW V3 Coilovers, Vossen CV3, DEFIV lockdown kit, Arkym front lip , carbon side splitters
Appreciate 0