E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2010 BMW 328i w/ Sport Pkg

02-15-2020, 02:05 PM   #1
tycriso
Avid Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport

Garage List
2010 BMW 328i  [0.00]
FS: 2010 BMW 328i w/ Sport Pkg

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 8,000.00

Item Interest
Looking to sell my 2010 BMW 328i quickly. Asking for $8000 OBO.

Clean title, no accidents, all recalls done, excellent paint condition, clean interior and drives great. It's almost a loaded car with the Sport Package, Shadow Line Trim, Premium Package and Cold Weather Package. Most of the 23k miles put on the car are highway miles for work. Will provide a carfax upon request.

Maintenance/Repairs:
- ENTIRE valve cover AND valve cover gasket replaced at 111k miles (Almost $1000 in parts and labor. At the time, the oil leak could have been fixed with just a gasket replacement but I decided to replace the entire cover anyway.)
- Oil filter housing gasket replaced at 111k miles
- Brake pads replaced and rotors resurfaced at 110k miles
- All spark plugs and coil packs replaced at 108k miles
- All BMW recalls done at dealership at 106k miles (Blower motor wiring, PCV valve and driver front airbag)

The only modifications I've done to the car is a muffler and *secondary* cat delete. The primary cat is still there and it DOES pass inspection. It sounds great and there's very little drone while driving it.

If you are interested please either PM me or reply asking for my email/phone number. If you must call, please leave a voicemail and I will get back to you.

Pictures are on my Google Drive here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...la?usp=sharing

Appreciate 0