E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Aftermarket Brakes

08-25-2019, 02:00 AM   #1
Praze
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Aftermarket Brakes

I'm looking to get new brakes for my 335i as I'm going to be close to 500whp in a couple of months. I was looking at brembos but the Big Brake Kit is in the high $3,000's I believe? And that's a bit more than I was looking to spend. I was wondering if there are any other recommendations like StopTech that would be a better alternative. I also don't know about buying rotors from one place and brakes from another. I'm quite new to all this so any help is appreciated! I also want it to look nice, I like how the brembos look. So if there's anything like that could you guys lmk? I was interested in the Hawk 5.0 but I couldn't find a red caliper (I'm not sure if that's what it is) that goes on it for it to stand out on my black wheels.

Also I saw brembo pads which weren't that expensive, but it didn't have the brembo caliper on it, which is what I want. I want red calipers so it can stand out a bit. If you know about normal brembo brake pads having red calipers then please let me know. I couldn't find anything on their website except the same 4 rotors and 4 pads.
Appreciate 0