E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 e90 335i (sedan), 6MT, 44K miles, Sport, Premium, Adaptive HID, heavily optioned

07-24-2021, 01:18 PM   #1
jritt@essex
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, NSX, 997.2, 987.1

2007 e90 335i (sedan), 6MT, 44K miles, Sport, Premium, Adaptive HID, heavily optioned

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2007 BMW 335i
VIN= WBAVB73507PA65609
Tranny: 6MT
Mileage: 44,646 miles
Montego Blue / Dakota Beige Leather
ZSP Sports Package- Sports suspension, Sport Steering Wheel, leather Sport Seats, Style 162 wheels, increased speed limit
ZPP Premium Package- Garage door opener, auto dimming mirrors, lumbar support, digital mirror compass,
Lights Package- puddle lights, door handle LED, etc.
Adaptive cornering HID headlights
Sunroof
Rain sensing wipers
Logic 7 Hifi Stereo (option 677)
BMW assist with Bluetooth (option 639)
Sattellite Radio (option 655)
Smokers package (extra power outlet in armrest)
No iDrive!
2 keys

Gallery with 90+ images here:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/JXt41MT

On offer is my beautiful 2007 Montego Blue 335i sedan. I searched for this one for quite some time before buying. It was originally a California car for two years, prior to living a gentle life in Louisiana for ten years as a fourth car. I’ve owned it for a little over two years/ I have a small car collection (NSX, 911, Boxster, Miata, etc.), and this one has been a casual around town and road trip car for me. I’ve taken it on two 1,000 mile trips and it was fantastic. I’m trimming down my car collection a bit now that my kids are getting older and into a million activities, so it’s time to move this one on to the next caretaker.

Exterior
The paint is in excellent, glossy condition. It’s immediately obvious that the car has spent the vast majority of its life indoors, and that it hasn’t been in any accidents, had overspray, etc. The paint was corrected and ceramic coated when I got it, and it is still super slick and beads water beautifully. There is one small ding on the driver side rear that should be pullable via PDR. There are a few small scrapes and two chips on the rear bumper below the trunk…looks like someone slid something into the trunk. There are no other obvious scrapes, dents, nicks, etc. Thankfully, no front plate was ever installed, so the front bumper is in beautiful condition. The front nose and hood have a few small paint chip repairs with touchup paint, but overall, I’d give the paint a 9 out of 10 for a car of this age. The APEX SM-10 wheels are immaculate and look brand new (since they almost are, with only a couple thousand miles!).

Interior / Features
The interior is incredibly clean. No gouges, scratches, etc. on the dash, doors, shift boot, center console, etc. It appears that none of the passenger seats have gotten much use. The driver seat is in great condition, and the bolsters aren’t showing much wear. The headliner is perfectly clean with no sag or imperfections. The left audio controls on the steering wheel have a tiny bit of wear around them, but that’s about it. The car comes with a set of BMW rubber mats, as well as black Bimmer Jakes mats with the M Logo. The trunk is also very clean. The Logic 7 stereo works nicely and has been more than ample to my non-stereophile ears. I find the seats very comfortable, and the sport seats with lumbar support has been great on road trips. I have fallen in love with the adaptive cornering lights, and doubt I’ll ever buy another car without them! They put out a ton of light and are awesome for deer-spotting on twisty back roads. The automatic wiper washers are also a nice touch that I didn’t know I’d enjoy so much until I had them.

Mechanical
The car runs, drives, and shifts beautifully. It pulls hard, sounds great, and is super smooth (like all BMW sixes) at full tilt. The clutch feels perfect with zero slip, and the brakes haul the car down in a hurry when needed. All controls, switches, etc. operate as intended. The only issue I’m aware of is that the passenger front shock is chuffing a bit and sounds like it has a slight leak. I haven’t noticed any notable degradation in handling performance, however.

Maintenance / Repairs
This car has been professionally maintained its entire life (see CarFax for details). It has had frequent oil changes, standard scopes, etc. The major hiccups that usually occur with these cars have already been addressed. The high-pressure fuel pump and ABS module were replaced (which tend to be two of the more expensive typical fixes). During my ownership I replaced both rear window regulators, the battery, all four tires, and had the AC recharged. I also installed new spark plugs last fall, and the old ones looked perfect when they came out.

Modifications
• APEX SM-10 wheels at all four corners, wrapped in 235/40ZR18 General G-MAX AS-05 (ultra high performance all season). The wheels and tires only have a few thousand miles on them and look like new.
• The side and rear windows have a light tint installed. I’m not sure of the percentage, but I’ve not had any issues passing inspection in North Carolina. The tint is in perfect condition…no peeling, bubbles, etc.
• I flashed an MHD Stage 1 tune about 2,000 miles ago to wake the car up a bit. It definitely pulls harder, but I rarely take the car above 3,500 RPM when I’m puttering around town, so I’m not into boost that often (I have dedicated sportscars for back road/mountain drives). I thought about erasing the tune prior to selling it, but figured it was a shame to waste the license. I can erase it for the buyer if they’d like, but if they want to keep it, they can have the wireless flasher I used to upload the tune.

Extras
• The original style 162 wheels come with the car and are in great condition (no tires on them)
• Never-used full size spare wheel/tire for the trunk with scissor jack
• OEM BMW rubber floor mats (brown)
• APEX center caps for wheels
• Owner’s manual and maintenance receipts

This car needs nothing and is ready to go. It is increasingly rare to find examples like this that have super low miles and haven’t been ragged out and beaten to death. I searched AutoTrader, Cars.com, Autotempest, etc. and only found one other 335i sedan for sale in the country with a manual tranny and under 50,000 miles. As noted previously, I looked for a good, long while before finding this one. It has all the essential equipment for both sport and luxury, without the horrible early iDrive system. This one has been well-loved, and I can pretty much guarantee that the first potential buyer who sees it in person will buy it. Based on recent sales and comparable cars in the market, I’m asking $19,700. I'm not in a rush, and if it doesn't sell here it will go on BAT. I figured I'd offer it here first though, to give BMW enthusiasts first shot at it.

The car is located about 15 minutes from the Charlotte Douglas Int’l Airport, and I can help facilitate flying in and driving out. The title is in-hand and ready to transfer. If you are seriously interested in the car and have the money to purchase it, please call me at seven zero four six seven four seven eight five three, and I’ll do my best to answer all your questions. I will not respond to endless, “Is the car still available?” questions via text, PM, etc. Again, if you are a serious buyer, please call me to discuss.

Also of note, I’ve worked in the automotive aftermarket for twenty years, have an impeccable reputation, and you can buy with confidence. You can see my other posts here on the forum, or visit my profile at Essex Parts.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Images

Last edited by jritt@essex; 08-12-2021 at 08:51 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2021, 06:34 AM   #2
jritt@essex
Captain
United_States
Rep

Price adjustment bump!
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2021, 08:54 AM   #3
jritt@essex
Captain
United_States
Rep

A couple of near misses when wives got involved. 😂 I don’t think this one will last much longer. Thanks!

Someone asked for a walk-around vid:

https://youtube.com/shorts/MH7-3okJek4?feature=share

Last edited by jritt@essex; 08-12-2021 at 09:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2021, 07:29 AM   #4
jritt@essex
Captain
United_States
Rep

The car is on hold with a deposit. I will mark it sold when the transaction is complete. Thanks!
Appreciate 1
whyzee1251677.00
      09-01-2021, 08:50 AM   #5
jritt@essex
Captain
United_States
Rep

Car is officially sold. Thanks.
Appreciate 0