E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Brace BMW 135i / 335i (E90 E92 E82)

05-30-2019, 02:51 AM   #1
kstylez
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E93 335i, Volvo s80 4.4 v8

Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Brace BMW 135i / 335i (E90 E92 E93 E82) The Dinan Carbon Fiber Front Strut Tower Brace provides sharper handling by reducing flex under harder cornering conditions and helps to maintain the structural integrity of the towers over the life of the vehicle. The beautiful carbon fiber brace may be installed in conjunction with any of the Dinan Suspension Systems or the stock components. The end brackets are black powder-coated CNC machined aluminum for precise fit over the strut tower reinforcements for a clean and solid installation.

Sale comes with the strut bar and the mounts (bolts) everything needed for the installation.

It is in great condition and will definately look great in your engine bay.[IMG]undefined[/IMG]

$400

open to negotiation but do not low ball as I paid alot more than listed price. NO TRADES
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-31-2019, 10:49 AM   #2
kstylez
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E93 335i, Volvo s80 4.4 v8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstylez View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Brace BMW 135i / 335i (E90 E92 E93 E82) The Dinan Carbon Fiber Front Strut Tower Brace provides sharper handling by reducing flex under harder cornering conditions and helps to maintain the structural integrity of the towers over the life of the vehicle. The beautiful carbon fiber brace may be installed in conjunction with any of the Dinan Suspension Systems or the stock components. The end brackets are black powder-coated CNC machined aluminum for precise fit over the strut tower reinforcements for a clean and solid installation.

Sale comes with the strut bar and the mounts (bolts) everything needed for the installation.

It is in great condition and will definately look great in your engine bay.[IMG]undefined[/IMG]

$430

open to negotiation but do not low ball as I paid alot more than listed price. NO TRADES
bampoo 2 the top
bump!
b u m p
Appreciate 0