E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Manuals, Invoice/MSRP Pricing, Buying Guides, Bulletins, etc. > Accessory Pricing

04-08-2007, 02:15 AM   #1
Thor
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan (on order)

Accessory Pricing

So today I went in to order a bunch of BMW accessories to have them installed at the dealer before I pick up the car so it is pretty much what I want out of the chute (except for wheels, tires, and a couple of other goodies).

My sales rep accompanied me to the parts dept. to tell them to give me a good deal.

Once we were finished I reviewed the invoice. The deal was good comparing the list to actual price they were charging.

Later I realized that the price they were charging (the discounted price) was right around the accessory catalog price or close to it (sometimes a little higher, sometimes a little lower). I also took a brief look at the accessory section on the website and some items seem to show my "discounted" price, some show a totally different price than either my "list" or "discounted" price, but none show up as my "list" price (which is always higher).

I asked my sales rep and he told me that prices had gone up since they printed that catalog in '06. I believe that just looking at the March '07 vehicle and option increases, but that doesn't explain why those prices are still lower than "list" on the bmwusa.com website.

Any of you know where I can find a current accessory price list to find out the actual list prices and maybe even the invoice prices? They don't seem to be listed on this forum unless I overlooked them accidently.

Anyone got access to these prices?
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2007, 09:59 PM   #2
H0bb3z
Ubergeek
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe

Garage List
2008 e92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
So today I went in to order a bunch of BMW accessories to have them installed at the dealer before I pick up the car so it is pretty much what I want out of the chute (except for wheels, tires, and a couple of other goodies).

My sales rep accompanied me to the parts dept. to tell them to give me a good deal.

Once we were finished I reviewed the invoice. The deal was good comparing the list to actual price they were charging.

Later I realized that the price they were charging (the discounted price) was right around the accessory catalog price or close to it (sometimes a little higher, sometimes a little lower). I also took a brief look at the accessory section on the website and some items seem to show my "discounted" price, some show a totally different price than either my "list" or "discounted" price, but none show up as my "list" price (which is always higher).

I asked my sales rep and he told me that prices had gone up since they printed that catalog in '06. I believe that just looking at the March '07 vehicle and option increases, but that doesn't explain why those prices are still lower than "list" on the bmwusa.com website.

Any of you know where I can find a current accessory price list to find out the actual list prices and maybe even the invoice prices? They don't seem to be listed on this forum unless I overlooked them accidently.

Anyone got access to these prices?
I picked up a "current" accessories catalog yesterday and it has a 2006 copyright on the back cover. The prices in the catalogs are list without taxes or installation. The prices I was quoted for a couple items were all above what was in the catalog (although not by much). I'm sure taxes will be applied above the quoted prices as well...

If you give me the items you're looking at, I'll list the pricing the catalog shows...

Ordered: 8/4/2007 | Production completed: 9/3/2007 | Delivery: 10/9/2007
Appreciate 0