E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Need help electrical issues

Today, 04:36 PM   #1
acrapse
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Bmw 335i

Need help electrical issues

I have a 2007 bmw 335i coupe and I cant seem to find this damn electrical issue I have been having for like 2 months and is causing me trouble. To start things off I or previous owners have replaced a ton of stuff including.
1-battery(very recent)
2-alternator(very recent)
3-power distribution box on battery(done today)
4- B+ cable been replaced
5- all fuses have been checked
I am having issues with my dash not working like only certain lights come on and my guages and speedometer dont work at all. The heated seats dont work, ac wont turn on, and passenger window has no control while drivers side does. The IDrive also will not come on and my horn wont even work. The lights that are on the dash are the abs, parking brake light, traction control light and seatbelt but none go off even when the car is on. I have replaced everything I can think of and am lost at what to do now I need some professional help before I lose my mind!
Appreciate 0