E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Looking For Detail Shops In Houston

09-02-2018, 12:14 PM   #1
Will 335
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Looking For Detail Shops In Houston

Recently bought an E90 335i and I absolutely love it. However, the paint (BSM) is not in the best condition. Lots of scratches/swirls etc. even a bit faded on the front fender. The beige interior could use a little love too. Seats are immaculate but the carpets and headliner have some minor stains that are bugging me too. Looking for a reputable place here in Houston to take car of this and make her shine again! Thanks for looking
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2018, 11:04 AM   #2
tuned3
JB4, DCI, Downpipes, Alpina Flash 12.5@113mph
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i JB4/MHD,DCI,DP'S,CP,B3

Congrats on the new car. I would highly suggest using Brent with Active Auto Detailing. He is a forum member and you can search houston detailer on here and see some of his work. He did my car and did an amazing job. PM me for his contact info if needed.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2018, 05:57 PM   #3
Will 335
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuned3 View Post
Congrats on the new car. I would highly suggest using Brent with Active Auto Detailing. He is a forum member and you can search houston detailer on here and see some of his work. He did my car and did an amazing job. PM me for his contact info if needed.
Thanks! Obviously a detailer doesn't have to be BMW specific but I like to hear what you guys recommend around Houston. I'll PM you
Appreciate 0