E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Help ME PLEASE!!!!

08-23-2019, 09:44 AM   #1
mchasanov
The One and Only
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I Convertible

Garage List
2011 BMW  [0.00]
Help ME PLEASE!!!!

Ok so let me start by saying I hit a pothole and had a blowout. I replaced the rear brakes and wheel hubs and bearings. I still have the abs brake and dtc lights on in my dash. I can scan it and turn them off and they pop right back on after driving ten feet. The speedometer doesn't work till I get over 10mph when I first start the car and drive off. It is a 2011 E93 335/I convertible. I have put new tires and all on it. I have had to replace the FMR footwell module as well. The code states left rear abs sensor accident recognition. I put new sensors on both rear and still the same issue. Can anyone help me???? Please????

I am at a loss. I did the water pump and thermostat when I did the wheel bearings and hubs. From Delaware and need of some help on this topic.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2019, 01:39 AM   #2
Sawced_335
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335 xDrive

Hey bro. I am currently having issues with my abs brake light and traction control too. When you mean you replaced sensors do you mean the abs speed sensors?
Appreciate 0