E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FEELER: PS2 modded e92

07-26-2017, 08:50 AM   #1
DoctoRx
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 e92 335i xDrive MSport

FEELER: PS2 modded e92

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Looking to purchase a house this winter and possibly changing cars to a C6 Z06. Before I start committing I wanted to see if there was any interest in an Alpine White 11 BMW e92 xDrive (AT). Car has multiple mods including pure stage 2 turbo upgrade so I assumed it would be a nice pickup for one of the forum members here. Miss
Mods listed below:

Engine:
Pure Stage 2 Turbo w/ GFB DV upgrade
Pure Inlet upgrade
VRSF CP (no meth bungs)
VRSF FMIC
VRSF DP
N20 TMAP sensor (ordered not installed yet)

Tuning:
MHD custom tune for 93 and E30
xHP Stage 3 TCU tune

Wheels/Suspension:
Advan RS 18x8.5 front Continental DW 235/35/18
Advan RS 18x9.5 rear Continental DW 265/40/18
M3 Front strut tower bar
Sonic Tuning S3 coilovers (rears just rebuilt, fronts have 8-10K)
UUC F/R sway bars
Syncro Design Works custom front spherical control arm bushing upgrade
HP Autowork front adjustable end links
M3 rear subframe bushings
Hotchkis rear adjustable end links

Car is currently being custom tuned via MHD with a pump map and E30 map(likely to increase to E50 as I'll be upgrading to FuelIt Stage 2 LPFP). Car is AW with oyster interior. Has minor west and tear as its a daily. To be up front, Carfax will state 2 collision history. The first wasn't a collision at all. The car slid in ice at about 3-5 mph in a parking lot the week it was purchased and went over curb. The car was damaged in an attempt to get off the curb. Second was a minor rear collision to rear bumper (about 15-20 mph) that resulted in the teaser bumper being scratched. In both cases, work was done by Mayfield Collison Center in Ohio, a top rated repair company and comes with a lifetime warrant on the quality of their work. I have receipts for both for those interested. Will post pics when I return to town. Feel free to PM if you'd be interested.

Appreciate 0
      07-26-2017, 01:19 PM   #2
NjPrince
Captain
Rep
Drives: 22' M3 Comp

Dope car. Get more eyes on it to see what it would go for. Put it up on eBay with a markup on what you would actually sell it for.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...ww.ebay.com%2F
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2017, 06:09 PM   #3
DoctoRx
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 e92 335i xDrive MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njprince0226 View Post
Dope car. Get more eyes on it to see what it would go for. Put it up on eBay with a markup on what you would actually sell it for.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...ww.ebay.com%2F
I've considered, but don't really want to list externally until I know for sure I'm going to sell. Have to see if I can find something faster first (i.e. GT350, 996T, C6 Z06) in my area.
Appreciate 0