E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > am i the only one who's still waiting for 335??

09-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #23
gohawks23
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bauer S29s

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerHawk
I canceled my order 6-8 weeks ago when I first head about the Navi delay. I got my deposit back and decided Id wait a few months and go with a used 2006 Cayman S. In hearing all the reports on the power of the 335i though, Im starting to reconsider.

The funny part is, my CA called me today and left me a message saying that the car I ordered is on its way over to the states now, and it still isnt sold. He asked if I had found something else yet or would still have an interest in my "old car" that I ordered. Whats funny is, they never said they were going to order it anyway. When I found out the Navi delay was +2 months, I just canceled it and figured Id reorder in September or later again, if I had to wait anyway. I left him a message back, so at the very least, I can check out the car when it arrives. However, if it doesnt have the Navi, I am pretty sure I wont buy it. Plus I have another dealership going 500 lower than what he was offering to boot.
Head over to N. Scottsdale to drive the manual 335 there...I did just today!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2006, 08:23 PM   #24
Stuttgarter
Rep
Drives: '06 4RUNNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoBimmer1
Im waiting at least 6 months....wanna see how many bugs are in the first models before making a purchase!

--Chad
I'm with you on this one. Any time a new model comes out, I like to see what happens and if any changes are made mid MY production.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2006, 12:16 AM   #25
Holygrail
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW E90 335i

Garage List
2008 335i Sedan  [0.00]
Cherrypie,
My 335i sedan was on the same ship as yours...and I also don't have my car yet. The PDC is only 260 miles from the dealer. I hope it won't take more than a week. I'm hoping it would arrive at least on Saturday. I figured 2-4 days at the PDC would be enough and it'll only take 5 hrs to drive to the dealer. Let's just cross our fingers.
Appreciate 0