E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Airbag, sunroof, and lights always staying on?

09-28-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
jh7
Private
Rep
Drives: 08 328i e92

Airbag, sunroof, and lights always staying on?

My car just started acting funny. I turn on my car and I see that my airbag light is on, it kind of worried me out a little since my car is only a few months old. Then I noticed my low beams were on, even though it was bright outside. I leave it on the auto position and the lights normally stay off when I'm outdoors. I also was planning to wash my car, so I attempted to lower my sunroof, to my surprise, I couldn't. It was just stuck. Has anyone ever had these issues before, all at the same time? I haven't touched any electricals in my car so I couldn't figure out what this would happen. I was hoping for a burnt fuse, but i couldn't figure out which fuse would do all 3. Any suggestions or comments? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
guidance
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4, 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh7 View Post
My car just started acting funny. I turn on my car and I see that my airbag light is on, it kind of worried me out a little since my car is only a few months old. Then I noticed my low beams were on, even though it was bright outside. I leave it on the auto position and the lights normally stay off when I'm outdoors. I also was planning to wash my car, so I attempted to lower my sunroof, to my surprise, I couldn't. It was just stuck. Has anyone ever had these issues before, all at the same time? I haven't touched any electricals in my car so I couldn't figure out what this would happen. I was hoping for a burnt fuse, but i couldn't figure out which fuse would do all 3. Any suggestions or comments? Thanks
How did this story end? I have the same problem in my 07 E90... Any help will be appreciated.
Appreciate 0