E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > New Ohio Group Chat App

09-04-2015, 05:39 PM   #1
BMB063
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

New Ohio Group Chat App

A cross platform phone app for Android, Blackberry and iPhone. It also supports SMS for those that do not want to install the app, but highly recommended so messages are instant instead of being delayed.

If you wish get on the OHIO Bimmers Chat on your iPhone, Android, or Blackberry devices please post or PM me your "registered" GroupMe email address and you will be added.

Posting your email address: is an option so locals can get an idea of how many people joined the OHIO Bimmer Chat. After being added to the group chat you can go back and edit your post

PM (Private Message): You have this option if you don't want to go back and edit your post.

Your e90post username will be used as your nick name and you can change it later if you like.

You can go here http://groupme.com/ to learn more about this app

FYI this app has various modes if you don't want to be disturbed by the communication traffic you can easily put the app into sleep mode or you can mute group.

Highly recommended to have your phone setup to connect to Wifi automatically if 3G/4G service is poor in your location.

You can also login online at http://groupme.com/ to see what the locals are talking about

IF YOU ARE AN INACTIVE USER (months),or AP not installed, IF NEEDED YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT TO MAKE MORE ROOM FOR OTHERS

You can be invited back to the Group by making a request here again

Currently we only have a "Ohio Bimmers" Group as it probably makes sense to stay pretty local. We would be more than happy to open a "Great Lakes Bimmers" group if we can get more than 5 people for each group geo location. For now, let's start with Ohio.

YouTube | INSTAGRAM | My New Website: Shifted-Perspective.com | DM for discounts on: LUX ANGEL EYES or BPM TUNES
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 10:38 AM   #2
Dayton335X
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i xDrive

New forum member here. First time poster but have been reading numerous helpful threads since buying my 2010 335i xDrive a few months back. I'll PM you my groupme email as soon as the admin lets me PM folks. Looking forward to connecting with other Ohio 335 owners.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 06:09 PM   #3
BMB063
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Added a couple more Ohioans today! Let me know if anyone else wants to be added.

YouTube | INSTAGRAM | My New Website: Shifted-Perspective.com | DM for discounts on: LUX ANGEL EYES or BPM TUNES
Appreciate 0