E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Town and Country in Toronto = BAD experience

12-16-2008, 08:01 AM   #89
shagkie
Captain
Rep
Drives: a....V8

Lets add some more salt on the wound and share my experience with T&C. So back in 2004 when I was looking to purchase my first BMW (a 330ci) and I dropped by T&C with a friend because it's closest to my place. We talked to one of the sales guy (don't remember what his name was) and talked and talked about finance and lease rate and things like that. Finally when I was about to make a decision and wanted to test drive the thing the guy told me I could only test drive it if I was really serious about getting the car. We walked out of the dealer and went down to BMW Toronto and bought the car on the same day.

Next was one of my service at T&C. One day my car (330ci) just decided to go haywire and all the electronics shut down. I freaked out and brought it to the closest dealer (obviously T&C) to have them take a look. Dropped the car there and went to work. The SA called me 4 hours later and blamed that my after market CD changer caused the fault. I asked how did it caused the fault and he cannot give me a definite answer. I asked him why they didn't called me first before "applying" the fix and he couldn't give me an answer. I asked what was the fix that they applied and he couldn't give me an answer. I spoke to the service manager and he said they can't do anything about it. So I got charged with $400 for the service, most likely the mechanic hit the reboot button or some shiat like that. I swore from that day I would never service my car at T&C again. To this day I still drive a longer distance to Autohaus or BMW Toronto to service my car.

Recently I just bought a 2008 M3 from T&C because my friend bought his 335 from this sales guy there and the sales guy seems like a nice guy so I decided to give them another shot. When I picked up my car and the sales guy was going to introduce their service department to me I just told him there's no way in hell I'm going to service my car there and explained my past experience there with him. So people be warned.
Appreciate 0