E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > DIY Guides > Bimmer coding expertmode e92

02-24-2024, 06:22 AM   #1
Jackstaf431
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i

Bimmer coding expertmode e92

Hi all,

New to this forum after purchasing my 07 E92 335i yesterday.

The previous owner replaced the front bumper but disconnected the front PDCs so now you get an error each time you go into reverse and the camera doesn't work. I have found a way to hopefully correct this via EXPERT MODE in BIMMERCODE via the following: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1643109. Its for the wrong car I know but I believe the coding is the same.

Noting expert mode allows you to change the values within the BDMs etc I was hoping that you could help me work out the following:

I have sourced a set of heated, memory seats I want to fit. Mine already has memory seats so the wiring is already existing. However, what do I need to change in:

3090 HCSeatHeating?

Further, the chap selling me the seats is also giving me the rear optional sunblind as his switch module/vehicle is fitted with it... I am unsure if this is going to need a new harness or not.... however again, what do I need to change in:

3000 EcuHwConfiguration
3001 EnergyManagement

There will likely be other, but I think once I understand what each section of the modules does I should be able to work it out, or just ask many questions of people far more knowing that I

Thanks all - apologise for this being a long one

Jack
Appreciate 0