E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > E90/E70 Cic and NON Cic SIMPLE questions!)

03-12-2019, 10:09 AM   #1
tryingtobebest
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90

E90/E70 Cic and NON Cic SIMPLE questions!)

Hello forum members, i can see this section is fairly active and i have few questions to address about CIC and NON CIC vehicles.

#1 I have E70 (December of 2009) so PRE LCI but with CIC from factory with navi and USB port for playing USB music. Almost all the time I listen music from 32GB USB stick that is ALWAYS rest in its spot, when i start the car in the morning it shows me this menu:

I have to click on "E70" (name of the USB drive) and then sometimes scroll down to "Current Playback" or sometimes it will be already selected for me to press one more time to see playback on the LEFT part of the screen. As you can see I got so tired to do this "hunt" every time im in the car so I split screen and the right one showing song and name all the time BUT, im still wondering if there is a solution for this or if anyone even noticed this??? Ideally I want current playback to show up automatically when i start the car on the left/full screen menu.

#2 Furthermore, I have a 09 E90 (LCI) without Navi (screen) but also with USB port, so the NEXT song while playing from USB is switched by the press of *"UP" arrow on the right of steering wheel while in E70 is by pressing *"DOWN" = Can I bring any of this 2 vehicles to be in line one with another when switching songs while playing from USB??? (It's very confusing for me while switching from one car to another)

Will be grateful for any input.
Appreciate 0