E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Hey guys

09-24-2018, 10:54 AM   #23
SPEEDRACER/n54
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV135i View Post
Did you ever figure this out? Having the same problem for the past couple years as well. It's driving me crazy.
Yea I did
      09-24-2018, 11:12 AM   #24
AWCR1MC
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDRACER/n54 View Post
Quote:
Did you ever figure this out? Having the same problem for the past couple years as well. It's driving me crazy.
Yea I did
Wait you did or you didn't? Lol What was the culprit if you did? I'm trying to decide wether it's worth changing the lost car sensors and checking to see if there's an exhaust leak somehow. Those are the only two things it seems I have left to try out
~19T turbos upgrade by turbo labs~3.5 Bar Tmap~PR Ignition Kit~VRSF Inlets and outlets~VTT Cast Valve Cover~VTT Dual CC~XClutch Twin Disk~BMS Short Shifter~ER Competition FMIC Kit w/ HKS SSQV~3"AR DP's~3" Custom exhaust~Fuel-It Stage 2 Bucket~ Turner solid engine and transmission mounts~
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2018, 09:28 AM   #25
SPEEDRACER/n54
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yea I did
Wait you did or you didn't? Lol What was the culprit if you did? I'm trying to decide wether it's worth changing the lost car sensors and checking to see if there's an exhaust leak somehow. Those are the only two things it seems I have left to try out
I didn't figure out what was causing the issue bro I'm still having issue
      09-27-2018, 10:54 AM   #26
SPEEDRACER/n54
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yea I did
At this point im willing to pay to get this issue corrected can't pass inspection
      10-10-2018, 09:55 PM   #27
SPEEDRACER/n54
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Nah never dis still having the issue bro
Figured out what was causing the rear o2 mix codes,wires wer mixed up at the ecu I swapped around yellow wires at pin hole 19 and 20 and the white and gray wires at pinhole 25 and 26 for the wire harness on the left wire harness on the ecu I attached a copy of the ecu diagram it's jus look up down pipe fix for e90/e92 on YouTube and it will give u an idea which wire harness to look for,did inspection today n pass with flying colors no more check engine light
Attached Images