E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Advantage BMW Midtown, Houston, TX

08-22-2020, 01:33 PM   #1
ccyccm
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328i M-Sport 6MT

Advantage BMW Midtown, Houston, TX

This week I was taken care of by BMW Midtown. My E90's SES light came on and I called the dealer to see if the car was under warranty. I was informed my first diagnosis was free and if the issue was under warranty, we'd move forward from there, so I went ahead and made an appointment.

I met my service advisor Barry, and I told him what I suspected was going on. It's evident he cares about his customers and their cars. Once we checked out the car and convened on paperwork, he asked that I give him a couple days with the car and that he'll give me a call later that day.

Later that day I get a call from Barry. He said the tech found the VANOS bolts have sheered and they have replaced both the gears, all the bolts, the VCG, ESS gasket, collar gasket, VCG, OPG, fished the broken bolts out of the pan, and did an oil change. All under warranty. I was blown away not only by the thoroughness but the speed.

Highly recommend this dealer for parts and service. Couldn't be happier.

Last edited by ccyccm; 10-21-2021 at 10:49 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2021, 11:58 AM   #2
thursdaypm
Rep
Drives: E30 325iX, F15 X5, C5 S6

I've been to this dealership a few times for recall work on my E39 M5 when I used to live in Houston -- it was a while ago (probably 4-5 years at this point), but they were always very careful and professional.

Only visited the sales showroom once, but overall always had good experiences here.
Appreciate 1
ccyccm20.00