E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Didn't See An "Official" Intro Area/Thread, So Here It Is

10-10-2022, 06:30 PM   #1
Shawn D.
Registered
Rep
Drives: '88 BMW 535i

Didn't See An "Official" Intro Area/Thread, So Here It Is

Hi Y'all,

Shawn D. here. I'm a native Atlantan and current Alpharetta resident. BMW owner since '92, with an '88 535i in the stable at the moment, and looking for an E91 auto/RWD for a daily driver.

Some of you might know me as a long-term member/Beamter at MyE28.com, or recognize me as the autocross chairman for the Peachtree Chapter BMW CCA.

Been lurking here for a while and don't anything to contribute yet, so that's it for now.

Regards,
Shawn
Appreciate 1
      10-16-2022, 09:55 PM   #2
AlpineBoost
Captain
Rep
Drives: '23 Civic Type R

Garage List
Welcome. I'm in the Big Creek area of Alpharetta for work a few days a week. Usually driving my E92. Good luck with your E91 search
Appreciate 1
      11-06-2022, 10:45 PM   #3
Digitalinkartist
MrSixSpeed
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 Garage Queen

Welcome, Roswell area alpine white e92 driver. e91's are tough to find and mtec models have a hefty markup. You may also want to consider expanding your search to F31 wagons as well. Good luck with your search.
      11-06-2022, 11:25 PM   #4
Shawn D.
Registered
Rep
Drives: '88 BMW 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineBoost View Post
Welcome. I'm in the Big Creek area of Alpharetta for work a few days a week. Usually driving my E92. Good luck with your E91 search
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalinkartist View Post
Welcome, Roswell area alpine white e92 driver. e91's are tough to find and mtec models have a hefty markup. You may also want to consider expanding your search to F31 wagons as well. Good luck with your search.
Thanks for the welcome, Y'all!

Digitalinkartist, yep, E91s are indeed a bit tough to find (especially non-xDrive), but at least I'm not looking for an mtec, just a solid daily driver. Thanks for the suggestion to look for F31s as well.
Appreciate 0