E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > iPhone 4 8gb/iPhone 5 upgrade opportunity

09-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
jeffreythethird
Sturmtrooper
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Space Grey 335xi

iPhone 4 8gb/iPhone 5 upgrade opportunity

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Today, I called AT&T to cancel my newly signed 2 year contract, because I am switching jobs and getting a new work phone. They indicated I would have to pay the ETF (Early Termination Fee) of $325. I just upgraded to a white iPhone 4 8gb 33 days ago, and I am outside of the 30 day period to get the ETF waived; however, they did have options for me: they told me that I could do what is called “transfer of billing responsibility” which does not require personal information to be shared, it is just one party has a contract they want to get out of and another party wants to get the benefit of no activation fees and no credit checks to apply to get monthly service from AT&T. Basically, on AT&T’s website, I indicate someone is taking over my account and then I switch it over to someone else. Google it and you will know what I’m talking about. Here is the benefit:

1. You get my basically brand new iPhone 4.
2. They also informed me that until 9/21, I have the option to return my iPhone just ordered (and has been in Otterbox defender 100% of the time) and upgrade to the iPhone 5 IMMEDIATELY with the 2 year early upgrade feature of $199.99 ***REALLY GOOOOD DEAL***!!!
3. I do want to keep my current phone number, and AT&T said whoever takes over the contract can get a new one if they choose to.

All I want is below market value for my iPhone 4 8GB ($175) and you could upgrade to an iPhone 5 for the cost of a 4S purchased on Craiglist.

Please contact me as I want to get this taken care of prior to 9/21 so you can get the iPhone 5 deal. The other features I have is 450 minutes and unlimited text.

PM me and I can call and discuss details with you. Essentially, this is not something we need to meet to do, it is all done on-line via AT&T's website.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Appreciate 0
      09-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
sn0pea
Captain
Rep
Drives: Black 325i 2006

Can we get some spark notes, what do we get for what price? I think I'm interested but its hard to tell

2006 325i: Matte Black Grills, AG m310 19's (19X8.5et35 & 19X9.5et33 - 235/35/19 & 265/30/19), Amber Covers, Magnaflow with black tips, Blacked Emblems, M3 Replica Bumper and Vorsteiner hood!
Appreciate 0