E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Brandywine Candy with LOTS of flake

08-04-2016, 03:43 AM   #23
Digitalize
Photographer
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320D

Lol salt.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2016, 10:58 AM   #24
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrousbird
That is awful. It looks like you opened up the JC Whitney catalog and went straight to the discount parts section. Cheap bolt-on fenders? Check. Can of paint that looks like a bass boat? Sold. Stickercharge the windshield.

I'd rather walk than drive that thing. Seriously. I really love the part where the turn signals are half hovered and the rest are a hole. Goes well with the rear tires exposed because the kit is so awful. Tasteless rice...just like the ricers posting above.

I don't care about your "if you don't like it, don't post" BS. Ricers should be shamed into extinction.
OK, there have been times where Nitrous really twists my balls sometimes on these forums, but in this case I need to wholeheartedly agree with him.

I looked at this car, and at first, I was distracted and blinded by the pretty red color.

However, as you begin to look through the details, the truth is soon revealed...

Lots of shoddy, amateur workmanship and horrid, non-flowing pain points where kit parts meet the actual car body render a Frankenstein of a car- bolts, scars and all.

Nitrous simply said what some of us detail oriented, OCD folks were really thinking deep down in our hearts.... as we looked over the pictures....and our smiles faded away into grimaces and horror.

I'm so very sorry to have posted this, but at times, being honest is the best service we can provide to our fellow forum members.

Mary Shelley is turning in her grave.
Appreciate 1
Delta03117477.50
      08-04-2016, 11:09 AM   #25
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreMyWorld View Post
Honestly I question whether some people on here have the ability to see. This is an example of a vehicle that should be burned to the ground--that's how hideous and distasteful the fabrication work is on this abomination (or rather lack thereof).

Color withstanding, this is pretty fucking awful. I'm never even this 'harsh', but my g-d, how can one honestly look at this car and say that it holistically looks "great"?!

You've got to be lying to yourself. Literally throw-up inducing.
Car looks like it got assembled by Dr. Frankenstein. Color is nice, that's the only thing I can say.
Appreciate 1
      08-04-2016, 11:11 AM   #26
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight_335 View Post
OK, there have been times where Nitrous really twists my balls sometimes on these forums, but in this case I need to wholeheartedly agree with him.

I looked at this car, and at first, I was distracted and blinded by the pretty red color.

However, as you begin to look through the details, the truth is soon revealed...

Lots of shoddy, amateur workmanship and horrid, non-flowing pain points where kit parts meet the actual car body render a Frankenstein of a car- bolts, scars and all.

Nitrous simply said what some of us detail oriented, OCD folks were really thinking deep down in our hearts.... as we looked over the pictures....and our smiles faded away into grimaces and horror.

I'm so very sorry to have posted this, but at times, being honest is the best service we can provide to our fellow forum members.

LMAO

Bro you beat me to it I see.
Appreciate 1
      08-04-2016, 11:21 AM   #27
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311
Quote:

LMAO

Bro you beat me to it I see.
Great minds brother... great minds.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2016, 01:54 PM   #28
Nitrousbird
Banned
Rep
Drives: '07 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
OK, there have been times where Nitrous really twists my balls sometimes.
Cup and firm squeeze. I am not a twister.
Appreciate 1
      08-04-2016, 02:14 PM   #29
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrousbird
Quote:
OK, there have been times where Nitrous really twists my balls sometimes.
Cup and firm squeeze. I am not a twister.
Haha- you know I love you man.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2016, 01:23 AM   #30
Daenerys
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4

dw bro, i like it.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2016, 05:31 PM   #31
mmmnot
Custom User Title
Iran
Rep
Drives: E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreMyWorld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrousbird View Post
That is awful. It looks like you opened up the JC Whitney catalog and went straight to the discount parts section. Cheap bolt-on fenders? Check. Can of paint that looks like a bass boat? Sold. Stickercharge the windshield.

I'd rather walk than drive that thing. Seriously. I really love the part where the turn signals are half hovered and the rest are a hole. Goes well with the rear tires exposed because the kit is so awful. Tasteless rice...just like the ricers posting above.

I don't care about your "if you don't like it, don't post" BS. Ricers should be shamed into extinction.
Honestly I question whether some people on here have the ability to see. This is an example of a vehicle that should be burned to the ground--that's how hideous and distasteful the fabrication work is on this abomination (or rather lack thereof).

Color withstanding, this is pretty fucking awful. I'm never even this 'harsh', but my g-d, how can one honestly look at this car and say that it holistically looks "great"?!

love this
      08-08-2016, 05:29 PM   #32
victor_e92
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: big wang e92

Quote:

let me guess, you take your car to the dealer for oil changes... because you're a completely useless waste of a human being and you cant appreciate someone elses hard work. funny... its so riced out that i just got a sponsorship from toyotires. hm, discount parts lead to free stuff i guess.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2016, 05:30 PM   #33
victor_e92
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:

oh look another one.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2016, 05:38 PM   #34
YouAreMyWorld
///Project Aura
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral White ///M-Sport 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor_e92 View Post
let me guess, you take your car to the dealer for oil changes... because you're a completely useless waste of a human being and you cant appreciate someone elses hard work. funny... its so riced out that i just got a sponsorship from toyotires. hm, discount parts lead to free stuff i guess.
Quote:
oh look another one.
I couldn't care less how many hours you put into this vehicle--as it stands right now, it looks like ass. And you should be embarrassed to even imply that "many hours of hard work has been put in", when the result of what you posted is reminiscent of something you did in a Friday evening after work type of time frame after having cracked open & consumed a 12 pack by yourself.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2016, 05:43 PM   #35
victor_e92
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
I couldn't care less how many hours you put into this vehicle--as it stands right now, it looks like ass. And you should be embarrassed to even imply that "many hours of hard work has been put in", when the result of what you posted is reminiscent of something you did in a Friday evening after work type of time frame after having cracked open & consumed a 12 pack by yourself.
hey let me know when you need your car serviced, idc how you think the car looks, its mine. no its not perfect, no shit, did everything except paint the fucking thing myself, first time isnt always going to come out perfect. no need to talk shit when u cant even service your car...
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2016, 06:45 PM   #36
Ruddigger
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 E91

Sponsorship from Toyo? Did you hook up with a club? DailyDriven perhaps?
      08-10-2016, 08:31 PM   #37
classyfast
Banned
Rep
Drives: e36m/e46m/E92 LCI 335/f30 335

Wow tons of salt/hate on the kit! Lol I just think folks are tired of seeing Liberty/Bunny type stuff. I think it's pretty badass, some little things to tend to but seriously folks this looks waaaay better than most of the bolt on hack jobs on here. Keep doing your thing man
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2016, 07:16 AM   #38
Underground6t9
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW 335xi, Lexus is250

Quote:
Originally Posted by classyfast View Post
Wow tons of salt/hate on the kit! Lol I just think folks are tired of seeing Liberty/Bunny type stuff. I think it's pretty badass, some little things to tend to but seriously folks this looks waaaay better than most of the bolt on hack jobs on here. Keep doing your thing man
If you think this thread is bad wait to you see what the M3 guys said about his car. Very harsh over there.

|instagram@underground6t9|
Appreciate 1
      08-11-2016, 02:11 PM   #39
mmmnot
Custom User Title
Iran
Rep
Drives: E92 328i

Quote:
hey let me know when you need your car serviced, idc how you think the car looks, its mine. no its not perfect, no shit, did everything except paint the fucking thing myself, first time isnt always going to come out perfect. no need to talk shit when u cant even service your car...
      08-12-2016, 05:52 PM   #40
sirdaft1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 & E90 WTCC Widebody Racecar

Garage List
Quote:

You had me at "bass boat" paint
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2016, 10:15 PM   #41
msjt
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Let me guess. You posted here because the m3 guys chewed you out..
Appreciate 1
sirdaft12202.50
      08-13-2016, 01:21 PM   #42
victor_e92
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruddigger View Post
Sponsorship from Toyo? Did you hook up with a club? DailyDriven perhaps?
no? sent them a direct email. idk why everyone on this forum thinks bolt on widebodys look like shit lol. maybe its not their thing? doesnt mean it looks bad lol, personally i dont like molded kits except the wtcc e90 with the f8x bumper.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2016, 01:22 PM   #43
victor_e92
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjt View Post
Let me guess. You posted here because the m3 guys chewed you out..
actually i posted here because my car isnt an m3... posted in the m3 section because its a full conversion anyways, minus the mirrors.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2016, 04:06 AM   #44
Daenerys
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4

Rekt hahaha
Appreciate 0