E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: N55 M Performance Power Kit Software with Badge

08-08-2020, 03:12 PM   #1
moubarak
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Jaguar E Pace

FS: N55 M Performance Power Kit Software with Badge

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
N55 M Performance Power Kit Software with Badge

I bought it from BMW Sarasota when i was planning to buy a 135i. Didn't end up buying the car so the item is sitting in a mail forwarder's storage (i was shipping it outside the US). BMW doesn't return software items. Package is still untouched and sealed with all papers/receipts. In order to ship it inside the U.S. No hidden costs. Price includes shipping.

- This BMW M Performance Software Upgrade provides a 20hp gain while retaining the factory warranty for N55 equipped 335i or 135i.
- Increases torque to 332 lb-ft (automatic transmissions) or 317 lb-ft (manual transmissions) available just 1,500 rpm.
- Power output is increased by 20 horsepower, from 300hp to 320hp.
- Faster acceleration from 0 to 60 mph (0.2 seconds faster than the standard model) and from 50 mph to 75 mph (0.5 seconds faster than the standard model).
- Fuel consumption and emissions ratings remain the same as they were with the standard model.
- The Power Kit also adds a very sporty exhaust burbling noise during engine overrun conditions.

Note:
- Only for cars with option code S840 - factory oil cooler & increased top speed limiter. Please check your BMWs option list before purchase. ZSP Cars include this option. (Cars in Dubai are already equipped with these without code S840)
- Requires installation at your local BMW dealership

The attached photo shows what factory oil cooler looks like. You should see this radiator on both sides of the front wheels (left side is the water cooler that comes with the m package, right side is oil cooler mentioned above that doesn't necessarily come with the m package).

Part#: 11122219489

Accepting PayPal

Attached Images

Last edited by moubarak; 08-22-2020 at 02:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2020, 02:51 PM   #2
moubarak
Lebanon
Rep

Price Drop!

Product photos
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-27-2020, 09:36 AM   #3
moubarak
Lebanon
Rep

Hey guys. I'll be discarding the package tomorrow since i'm paying storage fees everyday. I'm open to offers if anyone is interested in this item before it's disposed of.

Last edited by moubarak; 08-27-2020 at 11:17 AM..
Appreciate 0