E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Hawaii > FS: 19" DPE S7 3p forged wheels

10-21-2017, 06:04 AM   #1
slippyturtle
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i coupe

FS: 19" DPE S7 3p forged wheels

19x8.5 front (25mm offset)
19x10.0 rear (35mm offset)
5x120 bolt pattern.

powdercoated glossy gunmetal centers, chrome lips

http://www.rundpe.com/signature-series/

I recently swapped these wheels out and they are now for sale. 3-piece forged wheels, light and strong. They are in great condition, with no curbs or scratches and damage to the outside lips of the wheels. All wheels are straight, but one did take a little bit of damage on the inside rear lip from a rock on the freeway some years ago (see attached pictures). OEM TPMS sensors are included, and all 4 were still functioning at time of dismounting.

Fitment was custom spec by DPE to sit flush to fender on E92 non-M coupe with lowering without requiring fender modification. This was also spec'd for non BBK fitment, to add a little more lip.

I'm asking $1000, but would be willing to bargain a little with another local E92 owner.

this is the picture of the damage to the inside lip of one of the rear wheels. Does not affect tire mounting.

Please PM me if you're interested in more info.
Appreciate 0