E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental) > Leebmann24*** AVOID!! SYHSTERS!!!!

05-15-2015, 09:54 AM   #1
Waspo
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: E90 330i M Sport, Silver

Angry Leebmann24*** AVOID!! SYHSTERS!!!!

SHAME ON YOU LEEBMANN24!

I spent over 400 euro buying a BMW Heads-up display from Leebmann24, and after 10 days fitted to the car the display on the dashboard has gone dim and un-readable, ‘FAULTY’.

The Shysters who are called Leebmann24 are refusing to replace my item point blank, despite EU selling Law, in which they are responsible for the replacement of faulty item. They say I must go to my local BMW here in the UK and get them to replace. WRONG LEEBMANN24, YOU are responsible and you cannot hide in Germany just because I am in UK. I have been advised that I am in the right and you MUST replace my item according to EU selling Law.

I told you in my emails you have picked a fight with someone who will not roll over and accept your woefully wrong decision. So do the decent and RIGHT thing and replace my item.

I do advise that buyers be aware of these people, they cannot be trusted to act according to the EU Law and think they are beyond the law.
See you in Court Leebmann24

In German.

SCHANDE ÜBER SIE LEEBMANN24!

Verbrachte ich mehr als 400 Euro, eine BMW-Heads-up-Display von Leebmann24 kaufen, und nach 10 Tagen zum Auto Display ausgestattet ist das Dashboard dim und UN lesbar, 'Fehlerhaft' gegangen.

Die Halunken, die Leebmann24 genannt werden, weigert sich, mein Punkt Punkt blank zu ersetzen, trotz EU-Gesetz, in dem sie verantwortlich für den Ersatz von defekten Artikel sind zu verkaufen. Man sagt, ich muss zu meinem lokalen BMW hier im Vereinigten Königreich und Sie zu ersetzen. FALSCHE LEEBMANN24, SIE sind verantwortlich und du kannst dich nicht verstecken in Deutschland nur, weil ich in UK bin. Ich wurde geraten, dass ich in der rechten Ecke und Sie meinen Artikel nach EU ersetzen-Recht zu verkaufen.

Ich habe Sie auf meine e-Mails, dass Sie einen Kampf mit jemand ausgewählt haben, die nicht umdrehen und akzeptieren Ihrer erschreckend falsche Entscheidung. Also das anständig und richtige tun und meinen Artikel zu ersetzen.
Ich rate, dass Käufer dieser Menschen bewusst sein, sie nicht trauen zu handeln nach EU-Recht und denken, dass sie darüber hinaus das Gesetz.

Wir sehen Sie uns in Court Leebmann24
      05-15-2015, 02:09 PM   #2
Krelle
Captain
Denmark
Rep
Drives: M2C

Take the guy's at Leebmann to court and let us know the outcome.
I hope you succeed.
      02-23-2016, 12:04 PM   #3
MSport_Jon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 F25 LCI /// F80 M3 (SOLD)

I have ordered numerous times from Leebmann24 and i have also returned items back to them. Never had a problem with them. Then again i live in Germany and so the treatment is somewhat different. Anything i can do to help you let me know...
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2016, 01:09 PM   #4
atzebmw
Colonel
Germany
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model 3

I already had a bad experience with Leebmann24.
I bought a key case for my BMW-Key.
But the key did not fit in the case and looked a little bit out.
It was no big problem and I did not want to send it back.
But I wanted to leave a negative review for the product and wrote this on the homepage of Leebmann.
But my review was not be published.
I tried it several times.
Then I tested to left a super-positive review for the case.
And amazingly, this positive review was published within 3 minutes.
For that I wanted to have a statement of Leebmann.
After some back and forth I was then threatened with a lawyer.
The negative assessment of me was not published until today.
I really wanted to keep only other buyers before a bad buy, but Leebmann sorts the reviews simply.

Ich habe auch schon eine schlechte Erfahrung mit Leebmann24 gemacht.
Ich habe ein Schlüsseletui für meinen BMW-Schlüssel gekauft.
Aber der Schlüssel hat nicht richtig in das Etui gepasst, er hat etwas rausgeguckt.
Ich wollte es aber nicht zurück schicken.
Ich wollte aber eine negative bewertung für das produkt hinterlassen und schrieb dies auf der homepage von leebmann.
Doch meine bewertung wurde einfach nicht veröffentlicht.
Ich habe es mehrfach probiert.
Dann habe ich zum testen mal eine Super-positive bewertung für das etui hinterlassen.
Und erstaunlicherweise wurde diese positive Bewertung innerhalb von 3 minuten veröffentlicht.
Dazu wollte ich eine erklärung von leebmann haben.
Nach einigem hin und her wurde mir dann mit einem Anwalt gedroht.
Die negative bewertung von mir wurde bis heute nicht veröffentlicht.
Ich wollte eigentlich nur andere Käufer vor einem Fehlkauf bewahren, aber Leebmann sortiert die Bewertungen einfach aus.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2016, 05:45 AM   #5
anielsen71
Major
Denmark
Rep
Drives: F36 435xd

Garage List
Hi Guys

I have used Leebman24 several times and have never had any issues. Always got my goods as expected. No issues at all!

Ex: E46 330d, E91 330dA
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2017, 11:11 PM   #6
n55jb4
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328xi 2007 Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waspo View Post
SHAME ON YOU LEEBMANN24!

I spent over 400 euro buying a BMW Heads-up display from Leebmann24, and after 10 days fitted to the car the display on the dashboard has gone dim and un-readable, ‘FAULTY’.

The Shysters who are called Leebmann24 are refusing to replace my item point blank, despite EU selling Law, in which they are responsible for the replacement of faulty item. They say I must go to my local BMW here in the UK and get them to replace. WRONG LEEBMANN24, YOU are responsible and you cannot hide in Germany just because I am in UK. I have been advised that I am in the right and you MUST replace my item according to EU selling Law.

I told you in my emails you have picked a fight with someone who will not roll over and accept your woefully wrong decision. So do the decent and RIGHT thing and replace my item.

I do advise that buyers be aware of these people, they cannot be trusted to act according to the EU Law and think they are beyond the law.
See you in Court Leebmann24

In German.

SCHANDE ÜBER SIE LEEBMANN24!

Verbrachte ich mehr als 400 Euro, eine BMW-Heads-up-Display von Leebmann24 kaufen, und nach 10 Tagen zum Auto Display ausgestattet ist das Dashboard dim und UN lesbar, 'Fehlerhaft' gegangen.

Die Halunken, die Leebmann24 genannt werden, weigert sich, mein Punkt Punkt blank zu ersetzen, trotz EU-Gesetz, in dem sie verantwortlich für den Ersatz von defekten Artikel sind zu verkaufen. Man sagt, ich muss zu meinem lokalen BMW hier im Vereinigten Königreich und Sie zu ersetzen. FALSCHE LEEBMANN24, SIE sind verantwortlich und du kannst dich nicht verstecken in Deutschland nur, weil ich in UK bin. Ich wurde geraten, dass ich in der rechten Ecke und Sie meinen Artikel nach EU ersetzen-Recht zu verkaufen.

Ich habe Sie auf meine e-Mails, dass Sie einen Kampf mit jemand ausgewählt haben, die nicht umdrehen und akzeptieren Ihrer erschreckend falsche Entscheidung. Also das anständig und richtige tun und meinen Artikel zu ersetzen.
Ich rate, dass Käufer dieser Menschen bewusst sein, sie nicht trauen zu handeln nach EU-Recht und denken, dass sie darüber hinaus das Gesetz.

Wir sehen Sie uns in Court Leebmann24
So have you won, what did the court said?
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2017, 07:50 AM   #7
ChawenHalo
Second Lieutenant
France
Rep
Drives: E91 330d XDrive LCI M Pack

It will cost at least half of that to get a letter from a lawyer in germany posted to them...

They know it.

You'll only get 100% of your costs back if you take them to court and win which in turn will take a few years and cost a couple of €ks...

They may have a fast court procedure for little settlements like this though as in the UK you have a "petty" court.

Give to them though
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2017, 03:09 AM   #8
MSport_Jon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 F25 LCI /// F80 M3 (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChawenHalo View Post
It will cost at least half of that to get a letter from a lawyer in germany posted to them...

They know it.

You'll only get 100% of your costs back if you take them to court and win which in turn will take a few years and cost a couple of €ks...

They may have a fast court procedure for little settlements like this though as in the UK you have a "petty" court.

Give to them though

yeah... but after a while its not longer about the money but rather the principle... i know that in Germany there is a 14 day no questions asked return policy on just about anything. After that it gets murky.

I do think you should take it with BMW AG or BMW UK and see what they can do...

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens...s/index_en.htm
Appreciate 0