E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Navigation Install Problem

06-03-2018, 06:38 AM   #1
RosscoNZ
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 325D

Navigation Install Problem

Hello, I have a problem with Navigation map update.
I have a 2010 E90 and went to upload the latest version of the navigation maps and just stated loading, put the first letter of the FSC code into the car and then had to move the car. The car was already running so thought it would not be a problem, but when the PDC kicked in it removed the install bit on the screen and it would not come back. So I thought no problem I will just restart the install. The problem I have is I reinsert the DVD and it won't start the install again.
I checked the navigation version and it now says that I have the latest version loaded, but it is not the latest version as it never even got to starting the install.
Does anybody know if there is any way that I can fix this so I can load the new version of maps?

Thank you, Ross.
Appreciate 0