E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Full Manifold Swap - IN PROG.

07-29-2008, 03:06 PM   #23
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haretakis View Post
He is gonna dyno, and your still an asshat. His car has gone through significant gains. If you need to sit hear and shout "DYNO!" then go ahead. You add nothing significant to the conversation. Yes, he now knows he cant just stack expected power gains from different mods, but irregardless his car is much quicker then stock and probably a good deal quicker then majority of 330i's. And, for clarification, when we did some pulls last night from ~60 mph his car was not far behind my 335i with an intake and 12psi map. If you want we can do some runs with my nephews stock 335i and see how it goes. It was much closer last night then I would have expected. From a roll this thing can be seriously quick now, just lacks the torque from a dig it seems.

And to Pakman, never called you a kid read more closely...
Second, he does not need to prove shit to anyone on this forum. All he set out to do was get the most power he could for his car. He just wanted to share his progress with you guys and show you what can be done to the NA engines. If anything I thought there would be some more support for this. And don't worry, as far as I know he plans to dyno in the near future.
well actually i added something significant to the conversation. you can't justify any of his mods without any proof of gains, and till this point he hasn't produced any evidence... & i know he doesn't have to prove himself but this is pretty much the same as Dennis's twincharged e90 which most believe doesn't even run with boost--why put something on the web and say it is what it is, when it really isnt. i don't care about the cost to gain ratio, i just want to know whether it produced something.

"it's funny, thought kids all heard that saying about saying shit when its nothing nice at all."

you need to take your own advice; never tell somebody to do something if your not willing to do it yourself.

with that said, some runs would be nice with video clips--without the music is preferred.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2008, 07:09 PM   #24
Willstophe
Willstophe
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW E90 325I Sedan

Garage List
I got a camera. We'll do some runs tonight possibly. I'm supposed to go to a hookah bar down in Anaheim Hills tonight and maybe after that if Haretakis' nephew is able to come out. I want to see how the car does against a stock 335i.
      07-29-2008, 07:35 PM   #25
Willstophe
Willstophe
United_States
Rep

Garage List
hahaha where???
      07-30-2008, 03:53 AM   #26
Haretakis
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Silver Z4 M Coupe

I can justify his mods though! Simple as this, IT MADE HIM HAPPY WITH HIS CAR! What else really matters? He loves his car! So stop hating and being a useless asshat!
      07-30-2008, 07:51 PM   #27
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
I can justify his mods though! Simple as this, IT MADE HIM HAPPY WITH HIS CAR! What else really matters? He loves his car! So stop hating and being a useless asshat!
the purpose of the forum is to share information. if he's willing to share information about his mods yet not provide enough background for other's to follow, then its as you would say "useless." some people are willing to do so the same and do a conversion from a 325->330, but they just don't know the cost and would prefer somebody else to do it first. because willstophe is probably the first to do it, many are trying to see if the modification will be worthwhile to them--i mean seriously did you even stop to think about this haretakis? i get no benefit from reading willstophe's threads but the only reason why i reply is because i am interested.

but yeah i saw pics of that manifold, following the new 330i ecu, everything should pretty much set. all you need is the dyno to confirm that the ecu and manifold are working properly.

& i'm not hating. your just biased because that's your buddy over there, and once again if your mature enough to to tell other's how to act, why not follow your own advice and stop calling me names? you lose credibility when you yourself can't follow your own advice, but i guess you didn't think about that either.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2008, 03:31 AM   #28
Haretakis
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Silver Z4 M Coupe

Hahaha have fun kicks, I am over arguing with you over a forum. You can pretend like your interested, but until we started to argue you pretty much just trolled Will's threads. And you are right, I am only this aggressive because he is my friend and you seemingly just follow his threads to dog him. If you had not explicitly stated your "interest" (which I can't follow since you already have a 330i [this mod is useless for you]), I never would have assumed you were doing anything but trolling for trolling's sake. You are right though calling names isn't necessary. Let's just be happy that he finally did it, and whether he dyno's it or not, Will and I both know he has experienced significant gains! If his word is not good enough for you then too bad. Have a little faith man! This mod is not quite the same project as a twincharged n52 that Dennis or whatever claims...
      07-31-2008, 04:27 AM   #29
imaznumkay
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

meh
A+ for effort
F for a bad investment
but hey, thats just my opinion, im not badmouthing anyone.
      07-31-2008, 04:33 AM   #30
Willstophe
Willstophe
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I love the car. Hey I have the video lemme post hang on. Investment = I loved the project and the turn out and I feel like it was worth my time. So thanks for the input but whatever.
      07-31-2008, 04:49 AM   #31
Willstophe
Willstophe
United_States
Rep

Garage List

There you go guys . I'm gonna do some runs. I'm trying to find a stock 330i to compare if anyone wants to help me out.
      07-31-2008, 04:51 AM   #32
Willstophe
Willstophe
United_States
Rep

Garage List
ah hold on ignore that link....lemme re-upload the vid
      07-31-2008, 05:07 AM   #33
Willstophe
Willstophe
United_States
Rep

Garage List
here we go:

I wanna do it in the daytime though so that you can see better so I'll do it again in the morning. And again if anyone has a stock 330i that lives around Orange County that would be willing to meet up that'd be great.
      07-31-2008, 06:13 AM   #34
imaznumkay
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willstophe View Post
here we go:

I wanna do it in the daytime though so that you can see better so I'll do it again in the morning. And again if anyone has a stock 330i that lives around Orange County that would be willing to meet up that'd be great.
good shit my friend
oh yea, get some rest haha
      07-31-2008, 03:06 PM   #35
Willstophe
Willstophe
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Ya I can deffinently use some lol...havn't been sleeping much lately. So much goin' on
      08-02-2008, 01:27 AM   #36
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Hahaha have fun kicks, I am over arguing with you over a forum. You can pretend like your interested, but until we started to argue you pretty much just trolled Will's threads. And you are right, I am only this aggressive because he is my friend and you seemingly just follow his threads to dog him. If you had not explicitly stated your "interest" (which I can't follow since you already have a 330i [this mod is useless for you]), I never would have assumed you were doing anything but trolling for trolling's sake. You are right though calling names isn't necessary. Let's just be happy that he finally did it, and whether he dyno's it or not, Will and I both know he has experienced significant gains! If his word is not good enough for you then too bad. Have a little faith man! This mod is not quite the same project as a twincharged n52 that Dennis or whatever claims...
its not trolling. its pushing for real answers. & i don't need to pretend to be interested, i've already shown that i am because i want answers that willstophe has yet to give...

lastly, this isn't much of an argument. after arguments you leave with frustration and a sense of wasted breath and energy, i have none of that... to me its just a debate.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2008, 01:28 PM   #37
simp0man
Not looking 2 SPEED, just looking GOOD
Cambodia
Rep
Drives: 07 328i

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willstophe View Post
here we go:

Do over with some lights please!