E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > texas delivery question

10-10-2006, 04:41 PM   #1
houston06
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw328i 07 coupe

texas delivery question

help, delivery question, thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey folks, my car is completing this friday 10/13/06....I live in Houston , Texas. Does anyone know if it will be completed this friday what ships are going out next week that might have my car on their, where is the vpc for my city?
also is stexas goto the east coast delivery to south carolina?
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2006, 06:10 PM   #2
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

mine was south carolina. i believe yours would be.

E90 Mods (work in progress): Euro Xenon Headlamps, 19" ASA AR-1's with Toyo T1R 235 fronts and 275 rears, Breyton style front spoiler, Breyton style rear spoiler, Huper Optik 40% Tint, TiAG with Black 'ette and Aluminum trim, Chrome grills, chrome exhaust, Hartge lowering springs, PMB Hyperwhites.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2006, 08:00 PM   #3
stressdoc
Dominica
Rep
Drives: BMW i8; Toy 4runner TRD pro

Your dealer will be able to tell you what ship it's on. It may take a while (4-8 days) to get to Bremerhaven, and once there to get on a ship (another 4-10 days).
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2006, 10:30 PM   #4
Kindryck
Private
Rep
Drives: TiAg 335i Coupe

Congrats!!

My wife and I just completed our European Delivery on 10/6.

The shipper said 6 to 8 weeks to get to Houston, depending on how many cars are in front of our car trying to get on a ship. Once it hits NJ, as long as there isn't any major damage from shipping, it takes about 8 to 10 days to get to Houston by train. Then the dealer takes a day or two preping it for you before giving you the call to come pick it up.

Good luck and happy motoring!!

K
      10-10-2006, 10:32 PM   #5
houston06
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw328i 07 coupe

appreciate it, did yours leave already? Mine should leave next week hopefully, this is my first time with anything like this, cant wait!
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2006, 10:47 PM   #6
magamaga
-
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
My car was ordered in Mid February and it arrived in Houston on March 28th. After the car is finished(if built in Germany) it waits for a train to take it to the port. After that it's put on a ship and then transported to Charleston, South Carolina . There it is prepped and then delivered to a truck that brings it to Houston. If you wanna see if as it is unloaded from the Truck, just get in touch with your SA.

For tracking vessels use sailwx.info.

Happy waiting and welcome to the club!
FYI, owners circle on the BMW website is always 2 -4 days late on the updated info. Your sales associate is always up to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston06
appreciate it, did yours leave already? Mine should leave next week hopefully, this is my first time with anything like this, cant wait!
325i Sparkling Graphite/Navigation/Steptronic/HeatedSeats/ DRL Angel Eyes/Metal Pedals/Tail Pipe Tips/Rear BMW Spoiler/BMWAlarm/LoJack/BlackLineTailLights/Hardwired BeltronicsProfessionalRX65RadarDetector/Rear FogLights/Debadged/LUX 5.0/ACS Roof Spoiler
Appreciate 0