E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Official MD/VA/DC FooD THreaD

08-26-2010, 08:49 AM   #573
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
Hey, I remember this, too. Is there a Peruvian chicken place anywhere near Ashburn? I'm sick of all the lunch places around here. I wish they had a Hard Times around here, too. I haven't been to a Hard Times in years, yet every now and then, I still have a craving for it.
damn, how can you live without Peruvian chicken? there's gotta be something near Ashburn, although I would expect the majority are closer towards DC.

i thought most of the Hard Times closed around here. The ones in Columbia and Laurel have been gone for 3-4 years now and only the College Park one is still around in MD. Hard Times was decent; good chili dogs and 10 cent wings on Wed.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2010, 10:00 AM   #574
Hyper psi-atic
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M-Sport, 6MT, AW/CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
Hey, I remember this, too. Is there a Peruvian chicken place anywhere near Ashburn? I'm sick of all the lunch places around here. I wish they had a Hard Times around here, too. I haven't been to a Hard Times in years, yet every now and then, I still have a craving for it.
This may be a little far for you coming from Ashburn, but its not far off 28. Great chicken but I actually go there for the Lomo Saltado (Marinated Steak Tips with Onions, Tomatos, and Steak Fries)

We go here at least once a week for lunch. The chick at the counter is funny and always tells me how bad she wants an E92 and wants modding tips.

Cholito Chicken
13912 Metrotech Dr
Chantilly, VA 20151

(703) 817-0773
www.cholitochicken.com
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #575
jeanchristophele
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93

Garage List
Yeah they kinda suck balls. Sprinkles FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00angela00 View Post
I don't like cakelove cupcakes....
Appreciate 0