E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > My E92 325D M Sport

12-05-2016, 06:55 AM   #1
jamescurran1994
Rep
Drives: E92 325D M Sport Lemans Blue

My E92 325D M Sport

Just bought a e92 so thought would come on here after looking around
only have picture of when she was purchased

Changes and Planned changes to car
Roof was resprayed black changed back to standard
New Alloys purchased IFG3 19s 9.5 all round, no RFT
Coilovers JOM Blueline
335d Diffuser and twin exhaust
Genuine BMW Mudflaps
Private Number Plate
Calipers Sprayed Silver
Upgraded Halo Rings to white as currently yellow whilst headlights are Xenon which take away the look of them yellow
Upgraded interior lights to Ice white and number plate bulbs
Front driver and passenger window light tint possibly front windscreen

any other ideas give me a shout, receipt here for a stage 2 remap and DPF removal for £500 by Avon tuning going to put car on rolling road to see what BHP she at, was also thinking of a EGR delete and was wondering does the 325 have swirl flaps?

Genuine 313 alloys are for sale as well as the standard diffuser

Thanks James
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-05-2016, 07:45 AM   #2
Lockman_321
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93

Lovely car mate.

Like the wheels. Didn't know they did OEM style 313s in black.

Only other thing I can think of is changing halos to actual led rings rather than changing the colour to white.

Good luck with your build mate.

Appreciate 0
      12-05-2016, 07:54 AM   #3
jamescurran1994
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockman_321 View Post
Lovely car mate.

Like the wheels. Didn't know they did OEM style 313s in black.

Only other thing I can think of is changing halos to actual led rings rather than changing the colour to white.

Good luck with your build mate.

Cheers

previous owner had refurbed them in the black

this is what I ordered says LED on it so this must be what you where referring too?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3916007943...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2016, 08:20 AM   #4
Lockman_321
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescurran1994 View Post
Cheers

previous owner had refurbed them in the black

this is what I ordered says LED on it so this must be what you where referring too?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3916007943...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Ahh ok! No problem!

These ones plug into the existing light and send the light round the tube. They are likely not to be as bright as LED rings and some people have said you cant see them as much in daytime.

The ones I am talking about replace the existing ring with brand new rings which have LEDs all round the ring. There are exspensive brands such as umnitza and cheaper brands on ebay for like £50.They take a bit of work to fit as you need to open the headlights. Have a look at this thread
Angel eyes. I didnt tackle this myself as it can be a pain but there are loads of places across the country that do this if you wanted to go this route.

However mate. Before spending anymoney on the LEDs try the ones you have and see what they are like. You might end up being completely happy with the ones you have ordered and have no need to change the actual rings. hope that helps
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2016, 12:23 PM   #5
jamescurran1994
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockman_321 View Post
Ahh ok! No problem!

These ones plug into the existing light and send the light round the tube. They are likely not to be as bright as LED rings and some people have said you cant see them as much in daytime.

The ones I am talking about replace the existing ring with brand new rings which have LEDs all round the ring. There are exspensive brands such as umnitza and cheaper brands on ebay for like £50.They take a bit of work to fit as you need to open the headlights. Have a look at this thread
Angel eyes. I didnt tackle this myself as it can be a pain but there are loads of places across the country that do this if you wanted to go this route.

However mate. Before spending anymoney on the LEDs try the ones you have and see what they are like. You might end up being completely happy with the ones you have ordered and have no need to change the actual rings. hope that helps
Got you now wasn"t exactly sure the best thing to go for should have came on here first ill give these a go should turn out grand, cheers thanks 👍
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2017, 07:22 PM   #6
jamescurran1994
Rep

Here is a updated picture of the car so far

Still not lowered yet as 9.5 alloys at front caught the coilovers so decided will do springs 55mm at front 45mm at the rears,

also put the car on a rolling road and discovered it is remapped to 274bhp which shocked me however the torque was lowish at 317lb if anyone can recommend what they think,

diesel wise she does around 350-400 mile to a tank which I find is low also but I would say its related to the remap?

Another issue I noticed is when the passenger puts down his window it goes straight back up but when I put it down it stays down not sure if that it is security or anything?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0