E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > E90 aftermarket exhaust

09-03-2021, 06:29 PM   #1
Racso335i
Rep
Drives: Bmw E90 335i

Unhappy E90 aftermarket exhaust

Hey I’m new member as this is my first forum I’ve made and my question is about an aftermarket exhaust I’ve just purchased off Bomiz for my e90. The exhaust came In perfectly welded and packaged and is truly a stunning piece. I chose this exhaust because I wanted it for its valved feature. But the main thing that caught my eye once I got it delivered to my house was the inside of the exhaust. As it’s made of 304 stainless steel you’d expect the inside to be at least as clean as the outside. But mine shows rust inside and I’m not one to be picky but since I did pay a decent amount it’s been bothering me. Could this be because they sent me a used one or it’s just the material they used??? I’ll post more pictures later today to show the rest of the exhaust just in case some of y’all don’t believe me lol
Attached Images

Appreciate 0